Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator NZGR

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Not a big fan of

Not a big fan of

I'm not a big fan of Duncan Garner but I think he might be right this time
    Name:  nlops0mwve.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  117.4 KB

It's a sticky situation, have seen similar issues lately. We are heading the way of America were the Mexicans do all the hard jobs and then Joe blogs average American gets annoyed that there no work but doesn't want to get off their arse.

To many young kiwis wouldn't know a hard days work if it hit them in the face with a wet fish,, too busy playing on their tablets and tweeting on heir phone. Then there are the ones that don't want to get their shirt dirty or break a nail....

223Nut has got it in one, try and get a kiwi entering the job market to get his hands dirty and do work without having to tell his mates on FuckBuck before he starts and answer texts every 2 minutes is bloody impossible. A builder friend of mine employs filipino workers as they work damn hard, never complain or even take long lunch breaks etc
    mikee, nevereadyfreddy and screamO like this.

WINZ need to grow a pair
    Forgotmaboltagain

@Pengy WINZ are my new friend!!, they send me money every fortnight
    mikee and WallyR like this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

They send you some of MY money
    Pointer and Gibo like this.
    Forgotmaboltagain

They send me SOME of the money I have given them over 50 years and I'm still paying tax on money I have already been taxed on, including my savings and my spending.
    Pengy and WallyR like this.
    I used to have a handle on Life - but it broke.

WINZ, I was going to write something but have always been told "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything"

Quote Originally Posted by keneff View Post
    They send me SOME of the money I have given them over 50 years and I'm still paying tax on money I have already been taxed on, including my savings and my spending.
    Yep - they give a small %age of the money you paid in taxes, then pull back some under the current tax schedule.
    Plus you're paying 15% GST on everything you purchase.
    Ergo - you're struggling to live in the manner to which you became accustomed to when you were working.
    So - you spend less money (made round to go around), enjoy life less because you've become a 'drain on the public purse and the pension is not an entitlement' and the activities we love are slowly being priced out of our reach - fucking up your lifestyle.
    It would help if politicians ceased receiving the benefits they were 'entitled to' while 'serving themselves.....oops, the people that elected them' - after they leave the 'House of Self Serving Nongs'.....bugger - I meant Parliament.
    If they believe that 'serving the people of NZ' is a job - then they should be getting the STANDARD PENSION when they retire at 65 (soon to follow Australia's lead for the rest of us), or get a REAL JOB if voted out under age 65 - or whatever age the 'Pigs in Parliament' choose to supplement their other incomes at.
    Am I sick of 'The Age of Entitlement' for the wealthy? Damn right. But they've got their role models in Parliament, whom they support.
    Aargh - rant over.

When I was looking for a job after I left school I never looked at laboring as it never seemed worth it to bust my balls for fuck all. My brothers have done a bit of construction work and it was always minimum wage and full of meth heads. I probably would have done a bit of it if it were 25 bucks an hour.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

It is fuckin hard to find good workers at the moment. I doesn't help when bullshit training establishments tell them their tradesmen if they can get through a two month course without cutting their fingers off. I crack up every day as I get to meet some one dumber than the last stupidest person I ever met.
    veitnamcam, 199p, mikee and 4 others like this.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    I earn a dollar and get to keep,67 cents. My daughter earns a dollar and gets to keep 82.5 cents. Where is the equity in that? I pay more tax each year than half of all working Kiwis earn in a year yet I wil get the same pension payment next year as a person that has been on the dole. How is that right? What I am trying to say guys is life isn't fair. If our fellow countrymen don't want to do the work and Phillipino's do then good on the Phillipino's (or any other immigrants that want to work). In my experience, most are bloody good workers. Some can't drive for shit though.
    mikee, Ryan_Songhurst and 223nut like this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Steve123 View Post
    It is fuckin hard to find good workers at the moment.
    True - even the (other) imported ones I work with are as useless as the "G" in lasagna. No idea how he allegedly obtained a MSc(Comp Sci) because this guy is out of his depth in his current role. It's a small team with complicated systems, high volume customers and tight deadlines. He spends his life on the phone, his wife and daughter must have some serious diseases as they are always "sick" so isn't at work - notified at the last minute usually. Spends half his time on the phone or talking shit about his time working at Emirates in Dubai.

Recently had the temerity to ask for a new laptop to replace his desktop (not sure why as he doesn't do any work) but I had to grant the request, then when he receives it - no shit, says that it's "too heavy" and it "hurts his shoulder". It's not the 1990s when laptops were somewhat heavy. I'm sure that his newborn son weights more than the laptop, probably no issues there though I suspect.

If it were up to me, I'd have marched him eons ago but sadly it isn't.

i have a friend whos job works to a tight schedule and very small windows of time to do what he needs to do he is one of the very few kiwis that can do this and an inspirational motivating guy to work with the kind of guy you wish you daughter would hook up with when he needs to get builders or other construction work done that he cant do he wont get kiwis as they fuk around to much dont turn up slow as fuk or piss off early and dont come back when shit needs to get done sad but true a lot of them are just shitting in their own nests
    Steve123 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    True - even the (other) imported ones I work with are as useless as the "G" in lasagna. No idea how he allegedly obtained a MSc(Comp Sci) because this guy is out of his depth in his current role. It's a small team with complicated systems, high volume customers and tight deadlines. He spends his life on the phone, his wife and daughter must have some serious diseases as they are always "sick" so isn't at work - notified at the last minute usually. Spends half his time on the phone or talking shit about his time working at Emirates in Dubai.

Recently had the temerity to ask for a new laptop to replace his desktop (not sure why as he doesn't do any work) but I had to grant the request, then when he receives it - no shit, says that it's "too heavy" and it "hurts his shoulder". It's not the 1990s when laptops were somewhat heavy. I'm sure that his newborn son weights more than the laptop, probably no issues there though I suspect.

If it were up to me, I'd have marched him eons ago but sadly it isn't.
    I know of someone similar, Bullshits about what he done in Dhubai, Knows everybody,even a secret emergency no wait concrete order booking club building supply reps have( every one knows it's called bags of HiStrength handicrete) Boom times always bring out the bullshitters. I think the only thing this prick is good at is Job Interviews.