Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Polish off the family

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River

Polish the family patu Rushy, there is blood to be had

Ko ahau te mokopuna nui nui o Mere Titope Kaikanui Pakinui o Ngāi Tahu. Ko ahau whakakake o toku kainga tupu Māori. Kua te mana me te wairua o toku mokopuna kua pakura e tona kaiako. Kei te karanga oku tupuna ki runga ki ahau ki te rapu utu.

I am the great great grandson of Mere Titope Kaikanui Pakinui of Ngai Tahu. I am proud of my Maori heritage. The mana and wairua of my grandson has been destroyed by his teacher. My ancestors are calling upon me to seek revenge.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

What happened?

CHUR!

Hey Chief calm down, don't leave evidence on here!!!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    What happened?
    So my grandson is the leader of his school Kapa Haka group. He is really passionate about it and is spine tinglingly powerful to watch and reallygood at it. So much so that a year ago I took him aside and told him I would be eternally grateful if he was to perform a Haka at my funeral. He has been largely involved in bringing his school's group into the top tier over the last four years. He was to lead the the group at Polyfest this weekend but now as the result of what appears to be nepotism the son of the coach will lead the group and he will not perform at all. As a show of support more than half of the group wanted to boycott the competition but he has told them all that they must perform for the honour of their school. I am immensely proud of the way he has managed himself through this. Exemplary leadership quality, true mana but my blood is fucking boiling.
    P38, gadgetman, Gapped axe and 5 others like this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!

FAAAA that's some pretty serious stuff for the forum...

@Rushy
    You seem fluent in te Reo.
    Perhaps a korero at the next haka practise, praising the group and your moko's chiefly behaviour in light of the treatment by the kapa haka coach.
    I'm sure that would have more impact than a projectile up the coach's nether regions.
    Your passion would make it a powerful statement of how not to behave in front of children.
    Honour would be satisfied and the coach would get a message about interfering in group dynamics.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyR View Post
    @Rushy
    You seem fluent in te Reo.
    Perhaps a korero at the next haka practise, praising the group and your moko's chiefly behaviour in light of the treatment by the kapa haka coach.
    I'm sure that would have more impact than a projectile up the coach's nether regions.
    Your passion would make it a powerful statement of how not to behave in front of children.
    Honour would be satisfied and the coach would get a message about interfering in group dynamics.
    Thanks. A matter like this could never be settled with a projectile WallyR and as a responsible firearms owner I would never harbour such thoughts. This demands seeing the whites of the eyes up close. There is a far more capable person than I who is even far more incensed than I who has already confronted the matter and seems to have convinced the school principal and dean of the untold (by me) victimisation and inappropriateness of the matter. At my daughters request I will leave it to her. Think about what they say about getting between a tigress and her cub. If I wasn't so infuriated I would pity the man.
    gadgetman, Beaker, kotuku and 2 others like this.

good things come to those that wait there are other forces at work i feel but id be fukn pissed off as well

P38
    @Rushy

There's only one recourse mate.

UTU!

Cheers
    Pete
    Tommy likes this.
    Arguing with an Engineer is like Wrestling a Pig in Mud.

After awhile you realise the Pig loves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    So my grandson is the leader of his school Kapa Haka group. He is really passionate about it and is spine tinglingly powerful to watch and reallygood at it. So much so that a year ago I took him aside and told him I would be eternally grateful if he was to perform a Haka at my funeral. He has been largely involved in bringing his school's group into the top tier over the last four years. He was to lead the the group at Polyfest this weekend but now as the result of what appears to be nepotism the son of the coach will lead the group and he will not perform at all. As a show of support more than half of the group wanted to boycott the competition but he has told them all that they must perform for the honour of their school. I am immensely proud of the way he has managed himself through this. Exemplary leadership quality, true mana but my blood is fucking boiling.
    I can certainly see how galling that would be.

I recently had the opportunity to spend some time with a few Kaumātua of Ngati Tumatauenga and it provided me with an insight into and revealed aspects of Māori culture which are really profound.

It certainly is by no means as barbaric or primitive as many make it out to be. Depends on one's definition of "barbaric" I guess, but there's certainly no fucking around when it's on - it's fucking on. No half-measures. I would have liked to have chewed the fat for longer but unfortunately time didn't permit.

It's reassuring that there are youngsters coming through the ranks that still hold dear values such as "service before self".
    stretch likes this.

Nepotism, no respecter of race or creed.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Might as well be Japanese or German to me sorry Rushy.

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Chicken Intolerant.

Mate I'll do a Haka at your funeral! And give you a 21 gun salute!
    Nepotism, I've never been drawn to it, but in rugby, basket ball and young enterprise which both my kids did in their younger days it was rife. In employment it can be debilitating when managers employ their family members. It's one big piss off. Tell your grandson to move on and use his given talent with those that value and appreciate it!! Tell him I wish good luck!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Thanks. A matter like this could never be settled with a projectile WallyR and as a responsible firearms owner I would never harbour such thoughts. This demands seeing the whites of the eyes up close. There is a far more capable person than I who is even far more incensed than I who has already confronted the matter and seems to have convinced the school principal and dean of the untold (by me) victimisation and inappropriateness of the matter. At my daughters request I will leave it to her. Think about what they say about getting between a tigress and her cub. If I wasn't so infuriated I would pity the man.

We had a situation with my Brother many years ago when we were at college. Mum got involved and I think both the teacher and the head master were walking funny afterwards from the reaming....The teacher had accused my brother of wagging after vandalising his desk that day. Parents were "summoned" and the situation explained....Then Mum asked how her son had returned (midweek no less) from a School trip (week excursion) and vandalised a desk when he was under another teachers direct supervision. I can vouch that Mums can be very effective when their sons (or daughters) are involved. (as it truns out the student that had "told on" my brother was actually the culprit and he was trying to get my brother into trouble as a form of bullying...)

I hope your grandson is able to perform, but more importantly I am very glad to hear he has learned solid values, that are too often missing in today's world. Apparently he has learnt better than the teacher....
    gadgetman likes this.