Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 690 12345678910111213141551101501 ... LastLast
Like Tree10026Likes

Thread: Things you really Hate

Caretaker

Things you really Hate

Driving home yesterday I pulled over to receive a phone call from my daughter, a request to help her move flat had me on the way to hers, Quite a nice wee place out in Havelock North.

Long story short has me face to face with my old nemesis, a one foot thick double bed mattress that is as heavy as a f...er and floppy as, with no F...in handles, and it knows I hate the c...in thing

Stick thin for a daughter thinks a toasters heavy, just watched as I curse the offending thing. Holding it up on its edge to drag it requires every muscle in your body coordinating with the urgency of a python down your shirt.

It promptly flops left and smokes a fragile ornament thingy before i can get it out of the house, some garden plants get accosted and i lose quite a lot of sweat and decent swear words before getting it to the flat deck of the ute.

You think i could get it onto the ute deck without a struggle??? its made of Kapoc perhaps or the threads from a thousand old T shirts as its very dense. 40 rats could live in there and you would never know.

Anyway after it doing a slinky impersonation a couple of times as it folded up on itself i got it onto the ute, ratchet tie downs made sure it stayed there. Lots more sweat gone. I kept swearing just to calm myself down, off to the new place we went.

Stairs, the new flat has stairs. I left it sitting in the front room for her new flatties to get it up to her room and took her out for dinner

I fu..in hate moving mattresses.

Anyone thinking of designing mattresses for a living FFS put handles on them...............
    A big fast bullet beats a little fast bullet every time

Banned
    The expensive ones havem! sorry mate that dosnt help your rant.I find its better to not help people move if you can avoid it except whanau which is hard,Ive got four sons so im going to get mattreses with handles now
    7mmsaum likes this.

Re: Things you really Hate

Haha well written i have a matress just like it id swear theres a dead body in it. My other pet hates include getting my fresh socks wet and shinning myself on the tow ball.:rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Banned
    Oh the fukn towball,just like in the old days fangin it on ya BMX and foot slippin and grating your shins on the peddal!

Things I hate? People causing shit over nothing...
    mrs dundee likes this.
    VIVA LA HOWA

I drive to Nelson every second week with work. I Hate unconfident open road drivers that won't let you pass when there is space to pull over.

Life is pretty sweet when that is all you have to moan about, at least your daughter didn't have a series of boys dying to help her with her mattress
    7mmsaum, Maca49, Gunzrrr and 3 others like this.

Caretaker

Things you really Hate

Your right savage1

Boys, hmmmm none of them have impressed me yet.

CreepingDeath, i cringed when reading your towball comment, 10 yrs must have seperated each contact with one but i still remember it as if it was this morning. Can still remember rubbing my shin with my eyes tightly shut and wifey saying "are you alright"

My reply was a little coarse.....

I reckon my wife would make a fantastic nurse/ambulance driver/ paramedic. You could have a collossal smash, bodies everywhere, missing limbs, gore and shock the norm, you would see her walk calmly up to someone with a steering wheel imbedded in their groin and a sucking chest wound and ask calmly "are you alright"

The humour of it floors me but when in pain its not what i want to hear.
    Last edited by 7mmsaum; 11-10-2012 at 08:04 PM.

People who drive slowly, which is no problem, but then speed up WAYYYYYYY FASTER for the overtaking section. This annoys me greatly.

Caretaker

Things you really Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Proudkiwi View Post
    People who drive slowly, which is no problem, but then speed up WAYYYYYYY FASTER for the overtaking section. This annoys me greatly.
    Spanners, kiwigreg and i can fix that for you, how many kilowatts would you like sir?
    199p likes this.

P38
    Quote Originally Posted by Proudkiwi View Post
    Hahahaha

I love those people.

A small twist of the wrist and they are quickly eating my dust.

People that park in the handicap spots that aren't Handicapped get my gears grinding ....... Lazy C*nts would it kill them to walk another ten meters?

Good on ya 7mmsaum for helping your Daughter out, thats what dads are for.

You could always shout her a new bed and have it delivered ....... would save yourself some greif for next time.

I intensely dislike ingratitude.
    Dynastar27 likes this.
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

C'est plus facile de juger un juge que de juger un chien!!

Banned
    I appreciate that post Eee beesI dont like one plover egg with my skettie! I like ten please!!!!!

Caretaker

Things you really Hate

Im still cringing thinking of the towball incident.
    CreepingDeath likes this.

Banned
    its the sound of the shin contacting the tow ball...........donk/thudddd