Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch NZGR

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 774 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151652102502 ... LastLast
Like Tree11449Likes

Thread: Things you really Hate

R93

Things you really Hate

People who drive around windy bits at 40kmph then open it up on straights.
    That gets me goin. And freedom friggin camper vans on the coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. So please forgive my sausage fingers!!!
    veitnamcam and 338 like this.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Last mattress I had that was like that ended up down the back of the farm and having a can of diesel and a match introduced to it, followed by its heavy divan base.

Things I hate: when you spit out the car window and it is shut, People driving at 50K an hour in a 100 zone, politicians, Mormons and Jehovah's witnesses knocking on your door, shinning yourself on things, Rotaries, queue jumpers.
    7mmsaum and madmaori like this.
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

ebf
    Quote Originally Posted by P38 View Post
    People that park in the handicap spots that aren't Handicapped get my gears grinding .......
    Easy fix for these people. You just wait till they get out the car and then run up to them and in the LOUDEST possible voice shout:

PRAISE THE LORD !, HALLELUJAH, A MIRACLE, I SEE YOU CAN WALK !!!

;-) Best I've had so far was a decent size audience applauding said miracle until the fcuker decided to move his vehicle right quick...
    veitnamcam, Dundee and petree like this.

Banned
    Dannevirke high st main drag, speed limit is 50km ,why do fuckn 30kmeven 20km sometimes

Caretaker

Things you really Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Neckshot View Post
    Dannevirke high st main drag, speed limit is 50km ,why do fuckn 30kmeven 20km sometimes
    Thats freakin funny, you only have one street and you still have that problem.

Thats made my day.

Wait till i tell Billy Connelly, hes gonna collapse.
    A big fast bullet beats a little fast bullet every time

Banned
    It was worse when we had a heap of zebra crossings they down scaled them and its still a pain in the neck!. ten nine eight seven six five four ok its still a nice town ha ha ha that works guys try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Neckshot View Post
    I appreciate that post Eee beesI dont like one plover egg with my skettie! I like ten please!!!!!
    :
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

C'est plus facile de juger un juge que de juger un chien!!

Retards wearing there pants round there knees boxers showing ...
    veitnamcam likes this.
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt !!

Re: Things you really Hate

Haha guys wearing skinny jeans. And god damnd emos. I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    veitnamcam and JoshC like this.

Caretaker

Things you really Hate

Quote Originally Posted by CreepingDeath View Post
    Haha guys wearing skinny jeans. And god damnd emos. I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Hahahahahaha
    A big fast bullet beats a little fast bullet every time

Quote Originally Posted by ebf View Post
    Easy fix for these people. You just wait till they get out the car and then run up to them and in the LOUDEST possible voice shout:

PRAISE THE LORD !, HALLELUJAH, A MIRACLE, I SEE YOU CAN WALK !!!

;-) Best I've had so far was a decent size audience applauding said miracle until the fcuker decided to move his vehicle right quick...
    Best call I heard regarding a Johovah's witness was from a comedian which I can't remember who....anyway
    Joho: knock, knock, knock. Hello Sir I'm a Johovah's witness may I have a chat with you....
    Funny Fella: Oh really, so you were actually there when Mr Johovah did his thing at the start of this almighty religon?
    Joho:Well no Sir, I was not there in person.
    Funny Fella: Oh....I guess that just makes you a Johovah's gossiper then? Goodbye.
    mucko likes this.

ebf
    Mate and I were walking around town one day. Up comes the local Jehovas Witness group and launches into the normal old schpiel. Laurie looks at them with this deadpan face and says:

"No thanks, I'm a satanist..." and walks off

The look on their faces was priceless

I hate the 70kph people. You know the ones, they just do 70 everywhere - in a 50 zone, in a 80 zone, in a 100 zone.
    Sako 243 likes this.
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Oh and also (seeing as I have just driven quite a few k's this week in a 12 seater van with trailer on the back) people who go right up your ass but don't pass. Wtf?! Why pass when the van slows down to 80kph on this long, straight clear road when I could go right up their ass until I reach the "Passing lane in 1k" sign and can do 120 to pass them on this lovely solid yellow line?! My boys enjoyed seeing a near miss of a potential fatal accident right next to the van. Idiots.
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

I used to deliver TV's, microwaves, stereo's and videos when I was at varsity to earn a few $$$, about the time Dire Straits put out Money for Nothing which was popular in the shop late on a Friday night. There was this wee TV that had a very nice looking cabinet, but it was huge and heavy and the TV in it was useless. It was nicknamed 'The Coffin' as it was bout the right size and probably weighed about as much as a full one. Someone would come into the shop and see it parked at the back of the used TV section and despite warnings that it was only good as an ornament decide they wanted it and ask for it to be delivered. Normally when there was only one person around at delivery time it was muggins here that got the job, and it always had to go to a flash house accessed by a long narrow path up a hill. Within two weeks they were back in the shop upgrading it to something they should have bought in the first place, and muggins got the job of retrieving the flippin' thing again. Then the whole process started again, the boss always laughed as it was always a way to get twice the $ out of the customer.

Mind you the job did have other perks.