Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 445 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151652102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 6671
Like Tree11020Likes

Thread: Things you really like

  1. #16
    R93
    R93 is offline
    Member R93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Westland NZ, PNG
    Posts
    10,459

    Things you really like

    Dont you mean low country?
    You only have 2 bumps in the nth island ya can sort of call high country Ha Ha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. So please forgive my sausage fingers!!!
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

  2. #17
    AB Precision tui_man2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Coast
    Posts
    2,203
    pussy


    someone had to say it an i wasnt going to say cock even if a am from the coast

  3. #18
    Member gadgetman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    10,078
    My biggest like is the great people I've met in the last couple of years since getting my firearms license. TV tends to focus of the bad folk minority, whilst I've been out and met some really good buggers. Mudgripz, Cambo, Muzr357, Keen Fella, from here and many others. Really good for a quiet little fella like myself that never got out much in the past.
    Dougie likes this.

  4. #19
    R93
    R93 is offline
    Member R93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Westland NZ, PNG
    Posts
    10,459

    Things you really like

    Quote Originally Posted by tui_man2 View Post
    pussy


    someone had to say it an i wasnt going to say cock even if a am from the coast
    It was a joke Abe. I am sure Andrew knows it is just a bit of ribbing.
    It is not his fault they have no mountains.
    Besides its not like I havent hunted a lot of that country myself.
    Spent plenty of time in those very hills......hillocks......knobs.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. So please forgive my sausage fingers!!!
    Last edited by R93; 29-10-2012 at 02:01 AM.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

  5. #20
    AB Precision tui_man2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Coast
    Posts
    2,203

    Re: Things you really like

    Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    It was a joke Abe. I am sure Andrew knows it is just a bit of ribbing.
    It is not his fault they have no mountains.
    Besides its not like I havent hunted a lot of that country myself.
    Spent plenty of time in those very hills......hillocks......knobs.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. So please forgive my sausage fingers!!!
    I'm lost? Lol

    sent from my Samsung s3 using tapatalk 2

  6. #21
    Terminator Products Kiwi Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    3,889
    BOOM Whishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh....GONG

  7. #22
    R93
    R93 is offline
    Member R93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Westland NZ, PNG
    Posts
    10,459
    Quote Originally Posted by tui_man2 View Post
    I'm lost? Lol

    sent from my Samsung s3 using tapatalk 2
    So am I now. I thought you were calling me a cock for picking on Andrews little obstacales, I mean hills????
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

  8. #23
    R93
    R93 is offline
    Member R93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Westland NZ, PNG
    Posts
    10,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Greg View Post
    BOOM Whishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh....GONG


    So, thats a 308/708 flight time to a 100yrds sussed! Whats next Greg??
    keneff likes this.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

  9. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    hokitika
    Posts
    920
    Quote Originally Posted by tui_man2 View Post
    pussy


    someone had to say it an i wasnt going to say cock even if a am from the coast
    The ol bulldog with mayo running down it's face
    baldbob likes this.
    Dont waste your time chasing every last fps, it doesnt matter in the real world, it wont make a difference, all it will do is cause head aches and frustrations. And dont listen to silly old cunts

  10. #25
    Impure Lead Flinger
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Greymouth
    Posts
    1,405
    I like/love!!!
    Salmon
    Jetboats
    My job
    Guns
    Longrange gonging
    Reloading
    My life
    My friends (within reason)
    Money
    I also like pussy when I rarely get it!!!
    I also like salmon
    And when im not doin all that
    I dont mind a bourbon
    sakokid likes this.

  11. #26
    A Good Keen Girl Dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Hawkes Bay
    Posts
    4,391
    Gahahaha for once Dave is too innocent to gethat post!!
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

  12. #27
    AB Precision tui_man2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Coast
    Posts
    2,203

    Re: Things you really like

    Quote Originally Posted by baldbob View Post
    I like/love!!!
    Salmon
    Jetboats
    My job
    Guns
    Longrange gonging
    Reloading
    My life
    My friends (within reason)
    Money
    I also like pussy when I rarely get it!!!
    I also like salmon
    And when im not doin all that
    I dont mind a bourbon
    Well put lol. But a bourbon? Bullshit

    sent from my Samsung s3 using tapatalk 2
    R93 likes this.

  13. #28
    R93
    R93 is offline
    Member R93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Westland NZ, PNG
    Posts
    10,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
    Gahahaha for once Dave is too innocent to gethat post!!

    FFS!!!! whats it mean? Me too innocent?? To dumb more like.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

  14. #29
    Terminator Products Kiwi Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    3,889
    Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    So, thats a 308/708 flight time to a 100yrds sussed! Whats next Greg??
    Flight time is about right Dave but the Gong was way to big for one of those baby pills

  15. #30
    Impure Lead Flinger
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Greymouth
    Posts
    1,405
    Quote Originally Posted by tui_man2 View Post
    Well put lol. But a bourbon? Bullshit

    sent from my Samsung s3 using tapatalk 2
    You talkin bout??? Ur partial to the fizzy brown liquid too lol

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. couple of wee things
    By tui_man2 in forum Projects and Home Builds
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 15-10-2013, 07:27 PM
  2. Various things
    By gimp in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20-04-2012, 11:28 AM
  3. To get things started
    By sneeze in forum Hunting
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 19-12-2011, 05:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!