Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Chronies

@223nut you can borrow mine if you want, you shoot it you bought it though...
    WallyR likes this.

Will bear it in mind, just went into chch for a few things, the city the ells guns had no 2206h or half the stuff I wanted....so gunna have to check if Kaikoura does and go find some

@223nut gunworks is one of the best places for reloading gear/supplies in chch. There website is usually up to date, or give them a ring. They will get in most things you want.
    gunworks.co.nz

Problem is its on the wrong side of town..... Then again whats another 20Min when I got 2+ hours anyway

Quote Originally Posted by 223nut View Post
    Problem is its on the wrong side of town..... Then again whats another 20Min when I got 2+ hours anyway
    They are well worth visiting, excellent service, was in their today dropping off a rifle thats going to get a bit of a makeover and I always walk away from there feeling really confident that what I ask for is what I will get, they also go out of their way to help with anything. Well worth an extra 20 mins drive.