Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree200Likes

Thread: New gun, nowhere to test it..

Ejected
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankd View Post
    So because it doesn't work for this weekend ,what about the other weeks ? ,no patience
    O my those inconsiderate members of the range want to use it , just maybe you could actually join ????
    FYI your the one coming off as the complete tool....

Or maybe he works on the weekend?
    Not all have regular 8-5, Monday- Friday.

This thread reminded me of the reasons I stopped posting anything constructive on hunting forums and may well be one of my last posts.

It seems to me all the good buggers sit back and watch while all the keyboard warriors go at one another trying to prove their worth.

I thought these forums were about helping others, enjoying hunting reports and helping contribute towards CONSTRUCTIVE hunting and shooting discussion but obviously I was mistaken.
    bully, 6x47 and LongArm like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick.m View Post
    This thread reminded me of the reasons I stopped posting anything constructive on hunting forums and may well be one of my last posts.

It seems to me all the good buggers sit back and watch while all the keyboard warriors go at one another trying to prove their worth.

I thought these forums were about helping others, enjoying hunting reports and helping contribute towards CONSTRUCTIVE hunting and shooting discussion but obviously I was mistaken.
    Nah theres still plenty of goodness here bro. Just the odd rotten egg.
    blake and Tommy like this.

Ejected
    It's still the winter months too I think, seems not enough getting outside and absorbing that vitamin D goodness.
    Next month or two everyone will be cheery again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibblet View Post
    FYI your the one coming off as the complete tool....

Or maybe he works on the weekend?
    Not all have regular 8-5, Monday- Friday.
    Or maybe he is just lazy , what is the solution to the problem ?. Should all ranges have someone sit on their arse all day waiting for someone to turn up . While not being paid ,remember I would say all ,ranges are run by volunteers .
    Whinning because you cannot get something to fit in with "me " are merely the actions of a child . No-one is Entitled to anything .
    And more to the point you have no idea what I have done ,and neither am I interested in advertising it .

Or maybe he is just lazy , what is the solution to the problem ?. Should all ranges have someone sit on their arse all day waiting for someone to turn up . While not being paid ,remember I would say all ,ranges are run by volunteers .
    Whinning because you cannot get something to fit in with "me " are merely the actions of a child . No-one is Entitled to anything .
    And more to the point you have no idea what I have done ,and neither am I interested in advertising it .
    Boot it mate. His original post was about rural property not a range. He said weekends were out. Why the hostility?
    Pointer, blake, Sideshow and 2 others like this.

Ejected
    Not sure if bunker or yourself are aware but there's a few ranges where if your a member you have access without range officer's, your given a key when you sign up and can go along whenever suits during open hours. Even during the week.

Some are even just honesty system with gold coin.

But thanks for reiterating my point.

I would like to point out.. i never dogged the shooting ranges.. just said there hours dont work for me... hence why im on here asking around, which logically seems like the right place to ask.. (apparently not)... i have no idea what your guys problem is... this is totally surreal..
    veitnamcam and Tommy like this.

Piss takes .....surely....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some people are weird, don't stress over it mate
    BRADS, Gibo and LongArm like this.

As I live and breath - i sincerely hope that some of the people who have posted here are never allowed a F.A.L - If you read the guys post,

He was excited about getting a new firearm and was inquiring if anyone had a rural property he could try out.
    Bunker is obviously respectful of those that he is shooting a suppressed .22 on so that's not an issue.
    He obviously works on the weekend, probably a wharfie or some such maybe a shift worker or hospo worker.

I really don't see why anyone would take issue with the post.
    As for the trolls, well shit the bed I really hope you read the first part of my post!

Bunker - don't sweat it mate, its obvious someone left the gate open at the "can't" farm and some escaped!

Name:  10407537_711474308970285_2276999035735555072_n.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  55.6 KB
    Last edited by LongArm; 12-10-2016 at 09:42 PM.
    veitnamcam, Gibo and Tommy like this.

So why is it that those above ,who are so full of the " Milk of Human Kindness" haven't handed over Your shooting spot ??????

So why is it that those above ,who are so full of the " Milk of Human Kindness" haven't handed over Your shooting spot ??????
    Youre deluded mate. If he was in the BOP id offer him a shoot. Why the hate? Just bugger off if this is all you contribute

Id help out but I am all the way in another island.
    And you are being a dick

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

LOC
    terrible thread all round and probably going to make newer members nervous about putting a foot forward and participating on here, which is of course the whole point of the forum isn't it?...
    res and LongArm like this.