Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: New NZ 3 gun divisions

Yeah I had tickets for the SI 3-gun booked too, it is a shame it is off, I might just come and do the touristy thing..I can't remember the last time I traveled somewhere in New Zealand when I wasn't hauling firearms around. Funnily enough someone was also good enough to point out that Air NZ has canned flights from Auckland to Wanganui which I'd also already booked for the NI IPSC champs. It has been one of those weeks ;-)

Coming events Will be a bit of fun for those who can't cancel their flights. I would say most of CPC who were 3gunning will be going.
    seano likes this.

Just in case word hasn't gotten around the Double Tap match has been cancelled.

I know Shit happens, but I think as a sport, we have really got to get better at organising events and general range stuff.

Cancelling events due to low numbers, weather, earthquake damage, etc.... - all understandable. Cancellation due to nothing mentioned, hints of piss poor organisation, and people saying but not doing.
    R93 and Skatieguy like this.
    Please excuse spelling, as finger speed is sometimes behind brain spped........ Or maybe the other wayy.....

We were trying to keep reasonably quiet on the matter to avoid speculation, but suffice it to do we had an unexpected range closure which the committee is trying to work through.