Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: FNG

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    Hmmmmmm, sounds like Andy.......
    I just picked up two plastic carry handles for the SLR, a black one and a green one, let me know if you get a rifle and are still looking for a handle, I want to keep one for mine, preferably which ever of the two (if either) is "correct" for an NZ issued SLR.
    -Tom
    Cheers tommygun will bear that in mind
    If the enemy is in range, so are you!

Yeah never tried an SA80 but they definitely don't look grunt proof. An SLR with a new barrel is just as accurate as a Styer unfortunately everything looses its accuracy over time. My only complaint with the L1A1 was the lack of chrome plating in the barrel. This did not help against rust damage caused by carelessness. Oh BTW if you find an L1A1 with a stuffed barrel I have a new DSA one. Was thinking to get another SLR but... It may not happen so best that someone else gets to use it.
    Desert Rat likes this.