Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Hey from the Naki

A mate was telling me about this site last night (he aint even on here yet) a mate of his showed him the site.
    Anyways my names Denny living in the mighty Naki im 28 married with 2 lil girls. Pretty new in the hunting scene had my firearms licence for abit over a year now done a fair bit of possom hunting and hand plucking with my rugger 10/22 also got a remington 700 sps-dm .243 been used only at paper and smellys so far keen to put some venison in the freezer tho the whole family loves the stuff.
    Thats pretty much it if you want to know more just ask.

well im here might as well put it out there if anyone around the naki/wanganui is keen to take a newbie out or let a newbie on your land to hunt let me know. I dont have alot of coin thanks to the wife, kids and mortgage lol but am willing to split meat (go halves or what ever with other hunters/land owners. Im not after any trophys or anything just meat for the freezer tho givin the chance wouldnt say no to my own set of antlers for the shed. But would be awesome if one or a few of you guys can take me out to get my first deer and show me the ropes.

peace.

My first 2 smellys with my new remington 700 sps-dm .243 1 shot got them both.

another 2 I got mum and baby

Official Cheese Shaman Spanners's Avatar
    Welcome!

What did those stinkys taste like??

hey spanners they didn't taste to bad to be honest nice and young so all good.

Hi there welcome

Quote Originally Posted by falconhell View Post
    Hi there welcome
    Cheers falconhell i think your the one that showed my mate shaun the forum then he told me about it.

Apparently the 2 biggest cunts on here lol Philipo's Avatar
    Welcome Denny, the old 243 is a great stinky pounder ( just don't tell Jakewire hahaha )
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Philipo View Post
    Welcome Denny, the old 243 is a great stinky pounder ( just don't tell Jakewire hahaha )

cheers Philipo yeah i love it ahe definitly makes a mess of the stinkys when you fuck it up lol cant wait to have a go at a few fellow with it

Quote Originally Posted by EVILWAYZ View Post
    Cheers falconhell i think your the one that showed my mate shaun the forum then he told me about it.
    Hi there wear a bouts in the naki are you we might be able to have a get together and shoot some stinkys 1 nite after milking

Quote Originally Posted by falconhell View Post
    Hi there wear a bouts in the naki are you we might be able to have a get together and shoot some stinkys 1 nite after milking

lol sounds good to me haven't had it out for a while im out in manaia but work in eltham with shaun.

geeze u r a good bloke falconhell maybe shaun an i tag along too i hear about this place out the back that shauns bro owns needs abit of control
    BURN BABY BURN
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by geezejonesy View Post
    geeze u r a good bloke falconhell maybe shaun an i tag along too i hear about this place out the back that shauns bro owns needs abit of control
    yeah jonesy but me and shaun been trying to get out there since he bought the place one minute they going to muster them nek minute they docking lambs ect his bro is full of excuses.