Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MassiveAttack

Thread: Hi guys freshly from the Netherlands looking for adventure in Gods Own Paradise :-)

Red face Hi guys freshly from the Netherlands looking for adventure in Gods Own Paradise :-)

Been here for one year now. I recently got my A cat and joined Waitemata Clay Target Club. Looking to do some local (auckland) hunting. Starting with some duck and just see whatever I can find out. Never been hunting before so I am excited. Open to invitations. Looking for a suitable hunting dog too. Never owned one. So there's a lot to learn for me.

Cheers and thanks guys
    Nick

Ejected
    My first point of call for the ducks would be to talk to your local F&G office. Be warned that auckland isn't known for it's high duck numbers. Go shoot some sporting clays and talk to the guys at the gun club.
    nickstone likes this.