Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi lads

Hi lads

Hi lads,
    I've been lurking around for a little bit and figure I better introduce myself.

I'm a 24 year old software developer from Auckland. I live out on a dairy farm in Pukekohe with the missus (her folks are dairy farmers). I've been a keen varminter for a few years, and actively hunt possums, rabbits and hares on about a dozen local farms. The weapons of choice are a worked 10/22 and my Savage 93R17BRJ .17HMR.

I'm relatively new to the centerfire side of things (only owned one for a year and a half). I've killed half a dozen deer and a few goats on DOC land but am very much new to actually getting out in the bush myself. I use my 7mm-08 (which I reload for) for most of this stuff but I do have a few old military things lying around that I occasionally take out for fun.

I'm also an NZDA member and am often up at the Riverhead range on Sundays.

Welcome mate

I'm also a software dev down in Dunedin. Nothing better than getting out for a shoot after a week inside on a computer!

Apparently the 2 biggest cunts on here lol Philipo's Avatar
    Welcome aboard Rimfire
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

DAF
    Welcome
    "Such is life..." - Ned Kelly