Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Hows it going from Hawkesbsay

From the Bay too, the Southern end and Welcome.
    Met4lboy likes this.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Hows it going from Hawkesbsay

Quote Originally Posted by Met4lboy View Post
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. Scribe Have you done much hunting yourself around these ranges?
    I'm pretty sure Scribe was one of the building crew who made those hills

Welcome Casey, there are a lot of us jealous of your location! Happy hunting!
    Last edited by Dougie; 30-07-2014 at 07:48 AM. Reason: auto correct fail
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

I could probably take you out for a hunt if your keen. If you are down in Taupo send me a message.
    Met4lboy likes this.

Hey Keltic Kiwi, Whens the deer stalkers club id be really interested in joining up my self. And I Didn't even know we had a gun range where abouts is that i wouldn't mind checking it out just got a new rifle and haven't even put a bullet through it yet :l

Hahah Rushy Im all ears! lol.

Thanks Luke Im always keen to come out for hunt iv sent you a pm with my details

GWH
    Welcome along Met4lboy, Yep the Bays not a bad spot for a hunter. And joining up with the Napier Deer Stalkers would be highly recommended, we have our club nights on the last Monday of the Month (so have just had one this week) a good place to network and learn from others and get along on some club hunts and range days etc.

Keltickiwi, i think i met you on Monday night, i was sitting the other side of Peter, and he kept calling you Jeremy ;-)
    Met4lboy likes this.

Welcome to the forum MB, great introduction, good luck on your first....
    While I might not be as good as I once was, Im as good once as I ever was!

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Casey, welcome aboard. If your going to go to a NZDA meeting you need to go to the best one HASTINGS BRANCH NZDA !!!!!!!!!
    7mmsaum and Met4lboy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    Casey, welcome aboard. If your going to go to a NZDA meeting you need to go to the best one HASTINGS BRANCH NZDA !!!!!!!!!
    Kiwijames aka Jimmy is known as being a very clever and onto it sort of joker..............Hastings NZDA all the way (Nah not really but a good sell for the club)
    Met4lboy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GWH View Post
    Welcome along Met4lboy, Yep the Bays not a bad spot for a hunter. And joining up with the Napier Deer Stalkers would be highly recommended, we have our club nights on the last Monday of the Month (so have just had one this week) a good place to network and learn from others and get along on some club hunts and range days etc.

Keltickiwi, i think i met you on Monday night, i was sitting the other side of Peter, and he kept calling you Jeremy ;-)
    Yes that was me, going to the town hall next week to change my name to jeremy just to make it easy for Peter!
    7. Avoid alcohol or drugs when handling firearms

Good judgement is the key to safe use of firearms.

"There's a reason you go to a zoo and you don't get eaten by Lions, they're in the cages. That's how that works."

Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    Met4lboy maybe we should do what they do in the footy leagues and see which club will offer the best sign on fee...........
    Met4lboy likes this.

"There's a reason you go to a zoo and you don't get eaten by Lions, they're in the cages. That's how that works."

Im all ears Keltic Kiwi hahaha. It looks like I missed the Napier meeting so im thinking of having a nosy at the Hastings branch tomorrow night hope to see you guys there.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Met4lboy View Post
    Im all ears Keltic Kiwi hahaha. It looks like I missed the Napier meeting so im thinking of having a nosy at the Hastings branch tomorrow night hope to see you guys there.
    Yes I am going to go to the Hastings one as well, big decision when you are setting out from the start so best to be a bit of a tart and check out all the options. I am in Taradale so halfway between both and one of the guys from work saw me browsing and is also considering going to the hastings one tomorrow night as well
    Met4lboy likes this.

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Both are good. Being Hasting ex president give me some bias!
    BRADS and Met4lboy like this.
    The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds