Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jack

Jack

Hey

Im a new member here in australia. Have been watching the posts re the trail cams you guys have been going on about. I dont know a whole lots about these so decided to join the site and hopefully meet some people that dont mind sharing some info.
    So if you dont mind and have the time i have a few questions.

When ordering the MMS versions how do i know if they will work with Telstra net work here in Ozz ?? I note they quote the GSM net work but could not see anything quoting the CDMA net work ?

Has anyone had any experience with the ScoutGuard SG580M unit ?? I have read that you can get a add on high gain arieal to boost signal strenght in low reception areas. ?? I have read good reports on these units but as you know nothing beats talking to someone that has one.

I noted you guys use the Ltl Acorn 6210 units !!! What is the reason for this, are they the best out there with good all round performance ??

I hope you guys dont mind comms with someone across the ditch ??

Any feed back is well apprieciated.

Cheers

Jack

Welcome Jack.
    Contribute and get to know people and the information will flow
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Welcome along mate!
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Hey Jack, welcome.Iv had a crack at answering some of your questions in the trail cam thread.
    "You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down" Charlie Chaplin

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome to your site. The time delay wont work for me to be online at the same time but hey who ever thought we could ever communicate like this only a very short time ago !!!.

We went out last night to hit up on a few foxes as lambing has started over here, and ended up seeing a sight i havent seen here before, 5 Red stags all standing very proud with the full moon behind it was an awsome sight. One was a shooter but we just ended up enjoying the moment . The reds are only a new thing here , they are left overs from the boom deer farming days. All been let out , with fences being cut etc etc.

Im still undecide on which way to go with this trail cam. Can anyone tell me is dealing diect with China the way to go !!!. I have seen a few sites in the states but the china options is cheaper and i guess they are the same dam products hey !!.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Welcome Jack. Enjoy your journey with this crowd. They are good bunch
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Gidday Jack,

I find it amusing that you came here for trail cam info - Victoria is a hotbed of TC use, those sambar boys love em