Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Forgive me forum, for I have sinned.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    True. I reckon Dudee needs a forum intervention. He can shout the piss.
    Happy to be part of the intervention. If it comes to it I can hold his arms.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Wirehunt View Post
    The rest you mention is standard But you don't fuck the best venison there is with any type of tucker fucker.
    Does that include home made gravy from the meat juices?
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Happy to be part of the intervention. If it comes to it I can hold his arms.
    Just blow up the watties factory and be done with it or give him an option of HP sauce and HP sauce and search his backpack and confiscate his stash of watties

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

Ejected
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter308 View Post
    Does that include home made gravy from the meat juices?
    Yes it does.

And I didn't realize you lived so near jafaland....

Quote Originally Posted by Wirehunt View Post
    And I didn't realize you lived so near jafaland....
    Fuck I can't think of a comeback for that one

Ejected
    There isn't one.

Wirehunt...my boarding pass might be next year if things go well

R93... I have been marched too the top of Waitangi/Tank Hill in the Army Training Ground many of times,no bloody sauce on top

Ebf... I are weaning myself of beer let me keep watties or p38 will be without a job

7mm... My firearms are locked away while I slurp back the last bottle of watties before the refill tanker tops it up

Wirehunt... fark that spicey shit with chilli

Rushy...As much as I would like to shake your hand and introduce myself and family but holding arms is a bit gay

Hunter 308... if you had watties I wouldn't be typing this.

As for the convert VC...watties or beer,well I'm still drinking watties

Gadgetman these above people infiltrated your sins......have peace with them brother
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Hes nt the only one in the family,Sean Dundee has it on everything as well lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    Cooked up a dose of venison for dinner tonight and cooked it medium rare/medium. Big improvement on well done. I repent my well done ways. For penance I will cook the back straps rare/medium rare.
    I can highly recommend warming up ya dinner plate in the oven, cooking the steak (I go for blue but rare is acceptable) then putting it on the plate (resting) for about 5 mins. I do this with all steaks. The oven stops it going too cold and ya get 5 mins to muck about with ya veges.

It got explained to me once that the juices go back out to the edges or some such thing but all I can say is get two steaks the same, try one without resting and one with and see if you taste the difference.

Happy eating

Ejected
    You have the power mrs dundee. Use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
    Wirehunt...my boarding pass might be next year if things go well

R93... I have been marched too the top of Waitangi/Tank Hill in the Army Training Ground many of times,no bloody sauce on top

Ebf... I are weaning myself of beer let me keep watties or p38 will be without a job

7mm... My firearms are locked away while I slurp back the last bottle of watties before the refill tanker tops it up

Wirehunt... fark that spicey shit with chilli

Rushy...As much as I would like to shake your hand and introduce myself and family but holding arms is a bit gay

Hunter 308... if you had watties I wouldn't be typing this.

As for the convert VC...watties or beer,well I'm still drinking watties

Gadgetman these above people infiltrated your sins......have peace with them brother
    I am an ex-watties addict ( I now eat have greggs if I aint got any home made left) and I used to have sauce on everything till I finally got shown the errors of my ways mum hid the tomato sauce and rationed it out as she saw fit I started again after I left home the current missus' father smacked me over the knuckles with a butter knife for putting sauce on the roast dinner he cooked for us. Now days a carton of greggs sauce lasts two weeks here. Also used to drown stews with lots of Lee and Perrins sauce (and still do when I have it on hand)

Ejected
    L&P is for stews.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
    I have been known to shake the hand of those that have wronged me before, one to the tune of $25k. Being someone who has not grown up with wild game, and being unreasonably new at this getting it myself, I'm learning. Just between you and me I still think it tastes better well done but it is much more tender on the lighter cooked side. I shall persist with a piping hot pan and see how it turns out, I think the caramelization on the outside will be the key to taste.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Ejected
    In fact mrs dundee here's an idea to get it out of their system.
    You take control of the sauce as you know how much they apply, with this control you can also add a shitload of Tabasco sauce at random times. In doing thing they with learn to never trusty sauce again!
    veitnamcam likes this.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    I think the caramelization on the outside will be the key to taste.
    Don't think GM. Certainly don't over think. Just cook to medium rare and enjoy.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms