Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: New Zealands first sub $2000 AR15

There doesn't appear to be an option for credit card payment on your website?

We used paypal as the CC gateway on nzhunter.com. Problem is Paypal doesnt allow transactions on guns. We have yet to implement a NZ CC payment gateway on nzar15.com. Currently we accept direct debit or cheque. CC is on the todo list.

Moving forward we should have shipments leaving Canada on the 20th of each month. This allows us to be flexible in what we stock and obtain less popular items in a timely manner. Typically it takes approx 7-8 days from the time it leaves Canada to arriving on our doorstep. This months shipment will hopefully have the 12.5" carbine as well as the usual goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Digit View Post
    We used paypal as the CC gateway on nzhunter.com. Problem is Paypal doesnt allow transactions on guns. We have yet to implement a NZ CC payment gateway on nzar15.com. Currently we accept direct debit or cheque. CC is on the todo list.
    PaymentExpress/DPS is a good one. We use it with a number of our clients. I believe Trademe also uses them.

Thanks - its a case of finding a payment module for the ecommerce software that we use that also doesnt rob you.

When's the next shipment arriving Digit?? I'm tossing up whether to buy one of these or not....

Should be here around the end of the month.

Hi, where can we find your store / workshop for viewing / handling and maybe putting together a customized option? Auckland, Wellington / other? I visited the website, and made a mess in my pants. Credit card still not available? I'd be keen on an 18" DMR type, with stock / scope mount / trigger options. Oh hey, no gas piston type ARs, all direct impingement?
    Cheers,
    Len

We are about 1 hour north of Wellington.
    We dont have any piston options but could get the Adams kits added to our export licence if there was enough interest.