Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: led lighting

Listing #: 1069090561 so if i get this and replace the bulbs with mr16 can i just hook straight to a battery with out the transformer? or do i need some sort of controller or just a switch in line

Quote Originally Posted by john worthington View Post
    Listing #: 1069090561 so if i get this and replace the bulbs with mr16 can i just hook straight to a battery with out the transformer? or do i need some sort of controller or just a switch in line
    Doesn't come with a bulb, but yes. You could go as far as just a pair of alligator clips to just connect/disconnect from the battery as you wish.

You can get 10 of these very similar units delivered to your door for about NZ$60 + bulbs.

Desk Lamp Holder MR16 LED Spotlights Lighting Accessories Quartz Lamp Bracket 30CM 10PCS-in Lamp Bases from Lights & Lighting on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!