Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak DPT

User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Timmay

Thread: Therm App - Thermal Vision for your phone

If it goes Boom; I'm there faregame's Avatar

Therm App - Thermal Vision for your phone

Name:  thermal-app.jpg
Views: 1105
Size:  21.4 KB

Owl Optics - Website Page Therm App
    • Easy to Use. No installation. No prior technical knowledge.Simply download the Therm-App™ application, clip the Therm-App™ device onto your Android phone, plug in the USB cable and you’re ready to explore the world in infrared!
    • Superb Image Quality. Therm-App™ is offering a whopping resolution of 384 x 288 pixels. That’s 110,592 pixels of thermal imagery right on your smartphone screen. Professionals will highly appreciate its value. And it’s also great fun.
    • Multiple Imaging Modes. Therm-App™ provides longrange thermal imagery (greyscale night vision and enhanced badweather day vision) as well as high-resolution thermography (color temperature mapping), to best match your professional needs.
    • Record and Share. Easily record thermal images and videos, save them to the phone and send them to your contacts, using social networks or any standard messaging application.
    • Modular. With the Therm-App™ modular design, your changing needs will be met with an ever growing assortment of accessories.
    • For instance, with its interchangeable lenses, the Therm-App™ device provides effective detection of faraway targets through its long range (19 mm) lens, and a wider view through its 6.8 mm lens. And the Therm-App™ device can be mounted onto a wide variety of accessories using its standard connector.
    • Low Power. With less than 0.5W power consumption, you can rely only on your smartphone to power your Therm-App™ device. No need for an external power source.
    • One Device, Multiple Phones. The universal connector ensures that the Therm-App™ device will fit most smartphones perfectly. Moreover, a single device can be shared among several users, offering convenience while reducing costs. And when you upgrade your smartphone, your device’s performance will grow accordingly.
    • Always More to See. As our Therm-App™ community expands, innovative uses will be found. More and more applications will be developed by a growing developer community, using the Therm-App™ developer SDK. Always keep an eye on the Therm-App™ store to find new exciting applications.

Name:  Therm-App.jpg
Views: 707
Size:  69.1 KB

Image taken with the 19mm Lens

Name:  20140630_212945.jpg
Views: 773
Size:  76.6 KB

Owl Optics - Website Page Therm App

I have put that on my xmas list to santa, but at a start price of $3k I wont hold my breath
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

Price Drop $2599

Will post some pics in a day or so of Rabbits and other animals

More Images - These are taken on a Golf Course

More Images and Videos online - for videos click on the "reviews" tab

Opgal Therm App - Therm App - Thermal Vision

Video, Running rabbits and Cattle in background (150m away)
    Rabbits Running plus Cattle - YouTube

Images
    Name:  Cattle 80m.jpg
Views: 777
Size:  70.3 KBName:  Rabbits 50m.jpg
Views: 943
Size:  90.3 KBName:  Rabbits 120m.jpg
Views: 1082
Size:  82.7 KB

@Pointer I can see an application for this.
    Pointer likes this.