Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: HUNTERS AND THE HUNTED

We are waiting for Joe to put out his book and set the story straight.

res
    Quote Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
    The answer is I don't know 'res' I know my first two books are downloadable perhaps they are with Amazon. I don't know who gets the money but I have never received a cent.

Perhaps Kim Dotcom was getting it. As you can imagine I have lost interest in that sort of marketing.
    Anything is downloadable these days,I personally refuse to download something illegality and at times go to great lengths to do it legit.
    I will do whatever it takes to get around stupid zoning issues tho.
    Of course not all do the same.

If any of your books are on Amazon then if the publisher (your agreement with your publisher is another story) is not collecting $ Amazon will pull the book and help you recover what is owed by whoever got paid.
    I know you may be over the whole thing but if you don't make any attempt to control your intellectual property then under most country's laws you are deemed to have gifted them to the commons.

If your content was helping line kdc pockets then it's nothing to do with Amazon or the like. Just criminals.

If you would like any help with this I would be very happy help, it's an area that I'm in a position to do so.
    Dougie likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

I searched a lot of eBook sellers; none of them had any of Scribe's books. Halcyon, publishers of Hunters and the Hunted do not list it as an eBook.

An even better read second time round. Now all I need to do is get a copy of Dust off for Willie Peters.

res
    That would imply that it's only available as an black download

I would respectfully suggest to scribe that making it a white download with Amazon could be in his favour, my grandfather wrote a painful book on family trees that is now there and it make almost as much per year online as it did in over twenty on print.

It's a pity that scribe had had a distasteful first experience with online books
    Using Tapatalk

sturg4
    Thanks to you both above I will now start to sort out the problems I have had so far with Down-loadable- books.

I will come back to you on this 'res' thanks for your offer.
    Gapped axe and res like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TeRei View Post
    We are waiting for Joe to put out his book and set the story straight.
    Do you understand the concept of a novel? This is not non-fiction, personally I'm getting a bit sick of trying to be polite here and definitely more tired of the constant digs at Scribe.

Dust off is a fantastic read. If you don't like it, don't read it. Simple as that.

Now get off your keyboard and go hunting with your mate Joe and return with some stories of done actual worth, not your usual crying and blabbering bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

I haven't seen this new book yet but if it anything like "Dust off" I couldn't put it down. Great author Scribe it feels as you have pulled us into your literature with the way you write.And as the reader it felt I was there. I will get my hands on your new book for a read soon.
    Dougie likes this.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
    Do you understand the concept of a novel? This is not non-fiction, personally I'm getting a bit sick of trying to be polite here and definitely more tired of the constant digs at Scribe.

Dust off is a fantastic read. If you don't like it, don't read it. Simple as that.

Now get off your keyboard and go hunting with your mate Joe and return with some stories of done actual worth, not your usual crying and blabbering bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you knew Mr Sturgeon he would realise his tit was getting pulled.Liven up.

Aly
    There's a few I'm planning to add to my collection and from what I hear sounds like the next book to get!

sturg4
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    There's a few I'm planning to add to my collection and from what I hear sounds like the next book to get!
    I wish there were some second hand ones around Aly but there is not. I know how hard it is for a student to find forty bucks for a book.

Good luck Aly and thanks

Great read thanks Scribe. I dont have "Dust off....", so I must track a copy down. I have read so many hunting books, I must surely become an expert. Now if only someone will take me (and James Sully) to their secret hot spot..............
    Everyone is entitled to their own stupid opinion

Hey Lentil I have a my own copy of "Dust off'' that I purchased from Scribe,send me a pm with your address I will forward it to you.I want it back.

I have the new book coming my way middle of this month.
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Gone but not forgotten Gapped axe's Avatar
    there are copies of 2 of Scribes books in our Forum library, Happy sent them on, not sure to who, but lets keep the ball rolling eh.
    "ars longa, vita brevis"

Quote Originally Posted by Gapped axe View Post
    there are copies of 2 of Scribes books in our Forum library, Happy sent them on, not sure to who, but lets keep the ball rolling eh.
    Yeah absolutely and Macca49 wheres the book I sent ya?
    CFD

@Aly @Lentil @Gapped axe Yep I still have the from library copies of Dust Off plus Bush Rats.

I have posted a few times asking whos next and never had a reply. They sitting here ready to go.

Somebody let me know and they ll be sent soon as ..
    veitnamcam and Gapped axe like this.
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..