Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Terminator


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: VICTIM OR VILLAIN

  1. #1
    sturg4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Whakatete Bay... Coromandel
    Posts
    1,032

    VICTIM OR VILLAIN

    THE NEW ZEALAND STORY OF THE BRUSHTAIL POSSUM

    The story of Mr Possum.
    Since its first release in 1837 into the forested hills behind Riverton, the possum has become a villain and a resource. Travel a poison line with veteran possum trapper Murray McIntosh still catching possums in his eighties and Bruce Dawson who has turned a pest into a resource. Learn about the controversy of 1080 and the endless bureaucracy affecting possum trappers. Join DOC scientist Josh Kemp as he explains the battle to save the birds.

    By SOUTH COAST PRODUCTIONS.

    A well balanced view on how we have ended up where we are. Scribe helped in the making of it.

    I will send my copy to anyone that wants to look at it and they can pass it on to whoever that wants to watch it.
    Kiwi-Hunter likes this.

  2. #2
    Member Gapped axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lake Tarawera
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
    THE NEW ZEALAND STORY OF THE BRUSHTAIL POSSUM

    The story of Mr Possum.
    Since its first release in 1837 into the forested hills behind Riverton, the possum has become a villain and a resource. Travel a poison line with veteran possum trapper Murray McIntosh still catching possums in his eighties and Bruce Dawson who has turned a pest into a resource. Learn about the controversy of 1080 and the endless bureaucracy affecting possum trappers. Join DOC scientist Josh Kemp as he explains the battle to save the birds.

    By SOUTH COAST PRODUCTIONS.

    A well balanced view on how we have ended up where we are. Scribe helped in the making of it.

    I will send my copy to anyone that wants to look at it and they can pass it on to whoever that wants to watch it.
    I'm keen Scribe will PM you
    "Sine Metu"

  3. #3
    Member BobGibson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Mosgiel
    Posts
    308
    I,m also keen for a look at it.
    Please PM me to see how we can arrange it
    Hunting is relaxing just like Yoga except I get to kill something.
    If it Flies it dies and if it hops it drops.

  4. #4
    sturg4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Whakatete Bay... Coromandel
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by BobGibson View Post
    I,m also keen for a look at it.
    Please PM me to see how we can arrange it
    I will get Gapped Axe to forward to you when finished Bob.

    Anyone who wants to view just put your hand up on this thread.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    429
    When you are finish im in to view

  6. #6
    Caretaker jakewire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,861
    I'd like a look as well thanks.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

  7. #7
    Almost literate. veitnamcam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    15,488
    I would like a read also please.

    Sent from my GT-S5360T using Tapatalk 2
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire

    Chicken Intolerant.

  8. #8
    Member stingray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    nelson
    Posts
    1,218
    I'll pick it up from Veitnamcam's pad once he's done. Also cheers for sharing!
    Nil durum volenti !!

  9. #9
    sturg4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Whakatete Bay... Coromandel
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    I would like a read also please.

    Sent from my GT-S5360T using Tapatalk 2

    I should have been a bit clearer in the first Post Cam....This is a DVD.... They do good work South Coast Productions

    And yeah you all can have a watch.

    Gapped Axe will have it by Monday.
    veitnamcam likes this.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tasman
    Posts
    635
    Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    I'll pick it up from Veitnamcam's pad once he's done. Also cheers for sharing!
    Might I suggest a general Nelson viewing to save on handling, I don't have a DVD player.... but can provide beer to an accommodating local.
    Good on you Scribe.

  11. #11
    Member Dundee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Way East of D'Vagas
    Posts
    15,227
    Be keen for a look also once those Southerners are finished. Still got three hunting books to read.

    Slow reader when there is a screen in front of me.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

    http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...7&font=cursive

  12. #12
    sturg4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Whakatete Bay... Coromandel
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
    Be keen for a look also once those Southerners are finished. Still got three hunting books to read.

    Slow reader when there is a screen in front of me.
    Okay Dundee. Rushey wants to have a look after you have finished. Will you look after that?

  13. #13
    Member Dundee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Way East of D'Vagas
    Posts
    15,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
    Okay Dundee. Rushey wants to have a look after you have finished. Will you look after that?
    Done deal. I'm getting into your new book at arvo smokos. That poor bugger that shot his foot was lucky. Nice foreword at the start of the book too. I'm in no hurry to watch it as I still got 3 hunting books to read but when my turn comes around I will forward it to Rushy.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

    http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...7&font=cursive

  14. #14
    Member smidey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Whangarei Heads
    Posts
    1,141
    load it onto YouTube and post a link maybe an easier option for all?

    Sent from my workbench
    If i could have a full time job shooting pests i'm up for over time.

  15. #15
    Member Gapped axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lake Tarawera
    Posts
    2,595
    Arrived today, will have a looksee tonite ,,hopefully he says. BobGibson can PM me for his postal details.
    "Sine Metu"

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. First victim of 2012
    By Mike H in forum Hunting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 02:40 PM
  2. Last victim of 2011
    By dogmatix in forum Hunting
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 08:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!