Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tentman

Thread: WTT 270 projectiles

WTT 270 projectiles

Hello Guys

I'm after a few different 270 projectiles in 130 grain size to work up a load for a rifle.

I have to trade various 243, 257 (including Partitions, Accubonds and Interbonds) and a few 9.3 projectiles.

Please PM or email me prices at slingshot.co.nz.

Ta

I can give you some Sierra 130gn Gamekings for free. PM your addy.
    Welcome to Sako club.

The projectiles arrived - many thanks and much kudos to Dogmatix for helping out, man there are some good buggers in the world.

Cheers - Foster

Hey Foster,
    I think I may have some 130 gr .277 projectiles around here. But will have to check, Definitely got some 130 accubonds. Maybe some Hornady Interlocks.
    Would you be interested in either of those?

kyle
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone

i dont have any 270s to trade but am interested in your 257s & 243s what do you have and how many ?
    what would you want for them?
    BURN BABY BURN
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Kyle - a few of the interlocks would be great if you can put your hand on them, I'm hoping to only use "plain ol' cup and core boolets" in my 270.

Jonesy - I have a fair selection of 243 stuff, both varmint and hunting, mainly part boxes that I'm happy to give a few of to folk who want to try for load development. Same really in 257 although I do have a couple of packets of 110 gn Interbonds that I'd sell at 75% of retail (I think they were $110 a 100 count box but I'd have to check).

I'll set too and catalouge them up over christmas
    geezejonesy likes this.