Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By keneff
  • 1 Post By gonetropo
  • 3 Post By gimp
  • 1 Post By gimp
  • 1 Post By Kscott
  • 1 Post By Kscott

Thread: The Bandwagon

The Bandwagon

Former Australian deputy PM Tim Fischer proposes 'massacre tax' on US guns trade | Stuff.co.nz
    Anothe shit-for-brains politician telling other people what they should do at the expense of legitimate gun buyers/owners. Tim Fischer was never renowned as a great intellect, but he's really outdone himself in the stupidity stakes this time.Like Australia's tiny, over-controlled firearms market would have any influence on US export policy. I once used to think, "Well someone's got to do it", about politicians; however I'm now beginning to despise all of them on principle. The only thing they contribute to society is a never-ending supply of bullshit and hysteria. I'm gonna vote for NZ FIrst, this time. The main parties are just full of bottom-feeding scum, and rocksnot. Today's rant over.
    veitnamcam, tetawa and Knoxy_09 like this.
    Used to be a fine wine - now I'm vinegar.

i just read that article, can you imagine the cost of 22lr being $40 a brick !!
    the guy is a tosser of everest magnitude
    keneff likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by keneff View Post
    NZ FIrst bottom-feeding scum, and rocksnot
    You realise they're no different to the rest? Different pandering to different people, same bullshit
    bully, ebf and keneff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gonetropo View Post
    i just read that article, can you imagine the cost of 22lr being $40 a brick !!
    That'd be brilliant, back to 1995 prices
    veitnamcam likes this.

It's Australia, which politically is so unstable you don't know who is running the country next week.

NZFirst ? Just keep both eyes open,

Name:  winston445.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  20.2 KB

they're not quite the knight in shining amour you're expecting, after all, they're professional politicians like all of them (translation: self serving)
    Reindeer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    That'd be brilliant, back to 1995 prices
    oops i mean a 50 pack not a 500

Ahh, finally read the article in question.

All to do with USA exiting WTO and abandoning their current trade agreements.

If Trump becomes president and makes good on his threat to welch on free trade agreements and to take America out of the World Trade Organisation, the international community should slap a massive tariff on all guns and ammunition produced and exported from the US.
    Which means it'll never happen.
    keneff likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    You realise they're no different to the rest? Different pandering to different people, same bullshit
    Well as long as they Pander to me, that's okay. At least Winnie tries to do some stuff right. And he listens well enough know he needs to do some pandering. He's getting a few things underway up North and trying to keep some promises. Key and Co lost me totally when he said NZ Forces would not be coming home when he
    "promised" they would. But yes, you're right; politicians are pretty much scum, by definition.
    Used to be a fine wine - now I'm vinegar.