Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch NZGR

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Giving Copy of Firearms Licence

childsplay...do same thing.... bunch of pansies,they ask this as its an easy box to tick,but wont check out if your neighbours are perverts.

Who told them you had guns? And why?

If it was your flatmate, you need to give them a slap.
    timattalon likes this.

So here is a bit of an update you guys might be interested in. The lady came in today had a talk, and we decided to compromise, she saw where my safe is and that its locked, but not the location of where keys are kept. And regarding licence, she took a photo of my licence with my licence number covered. She still needs my licence number, so I told her to talk to arms officer, and gave his number to her.

My question, any legal ways I can not give my number to them, because I don't know where they store their paper works or what kind of security they have.

I have sent emails down to firearms office, but haven't heard back. Will have to visit in person sometime as I can't hear on the phone via call.

Quote Originally Posted by systolic View Post
    Who told them you had guns? And why?

If it was your flatmate, you need to give them a slap.
    Yes, was annoyed at them.

She doesn't need your number, just needs to know that you have a valid licence. A letter from your AO stating you have a valid firearms licence should be enough. But at the end of the day they can ask what they want, you just have to decide if you want to give it to them. If they already know you have firearms how is having your licence number any different? If anything illegal does happen with your licence number you will have a start point for the police to look at.

Never show them the keys!

You'd think police vetting would cover anything that concerns them so what happens if you happen to be a criminal and have firearms there under the bed and no fal

tco she doesnt NEED your licence number....she WANTS it
    ask her for her bra size and which position she prefers to be bonked in as that info is as relevant to safety of children...if she wont provide she could always demonstrate!!!!
    Timmay and timattalon like this.

theoretically speaking you dont own your firearms license -the incumbent administration lends one to you after theyre satisfiedyou meet strict standards to allow that loan to happen.
    this child thing -yes as a nurse ive been put through the same -whole lot of rigmarole presntations forms etc-they know about me firearms but obviously they realise its not too wise to ask given my oft repaeted mantra-Ihold the only keys -access is through me and even if i dont like your eyes or your breath-no fuckin access,no fucking exceptions. had the odd optimist -.."which part of the word no do you not understand or IIRC to one wannabe rambo -sweetpea -see that sledgehammer -ican use it to hammer my reply home -FUCKWIT
    i agree with the others ,this nosey parker should liase with the police whose simple yes no should suffice for any purposes they want.the boys in blue do all this child vetting anyhow.

@mickey-mate i doubt if id wanna even remotely harbour any sort of "desirable" intention toward her in case she smelt it and became outrageously excited shedding everything in front of you with the inevitable heartrending cry "Take me,take me"
    had it happen once and i will honestly admit i was proud to be a coward - I was outta there faster than a fart through your undies
    Last edited by kotuku; 04-03-2017 at 05:25 PM.
    Pengy likes this.

lmao.....