Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: I Dont see this helping

Yeah there's no need to strap the tinfoil on this time, pretty clear what the police ass' is angling for.

Quote Originally Posted by tetawa View Post
    Does he want them back in Trade and Exchange and associated outlets. Thought T/M would be the easiest to control, or would it be better to have the firearm retail outlets controlling or buying and selling. Tell me where you CAN'T find any actual evidence of wrongdoing in any business or Department including the Police.
    Don't get all paranoid about Trademe at least you need to input your license details and provide a mail order via the fuzz. How about the firearm sales through facebook???? That'll rip a hole in your ration book!!! Matching licensed owner ( theoretically) with buyer( licensed??)

I asked Crusher( via email) to tell me whether the practically brand new AK47's & hand guns found in a recent drug bust on the North Shore had their serial numbers in the fuzz computer records??? After all that would tell the law & order select committee whether these firearms were stolen from legitimate owners or illegally entered into NZ the same way as the recent 1/2 billion $'s worth of P up on 90 mile beach?????

Totally unexpectedly: NO REPLY RECEIVED. Gosh wot a surprise.
    veitnamcam, res and matagouri like this.