Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Music video actor shot dead in Australia while filming scene involving guns

From memory I think I read the bullet lodged due to an intentional squib load (for a closeup scene of a loaded round being inserted then fired or some shit) that the armourer then forgot to remove, the blank then propelled that projectile into BL

Quote Originally Posted by Steve123 View Post
    But who killed Kenny?

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk
    "The barstards"
    Gibo and Ryan_Songhurst like this.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

shit a brick -yet another bloodyfirearms fatality in aussie.
    realistically this sort of shit is why i detest chimp music -males strutting about decked out like a sheepshaggers pawn shop display cabinet,piss poor attitudes to women and every secondvideo shows someonetryinto shove a gun in someones mug.
    the lyrics sound like a baboon wanking -a series of grunts set to the rythmn of someone belting a paling fence with a slasher handle.
    what with that other greek piece of shit that commited the multi homicides in his wee escapade in the stolen car.
    if i was an aussie KIWILAND would be looking fucking attractive!

I like Kilkenny
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    shit a brick -yet another bloodyfirearms fatality in aussie.
    realistically this sort of shit is why i detest chimp music -males strutting about decked out like a sheepshaggers pawn shop display cabinet,piss poor attitudes to women and every secondvideo shows someonetryinto shove a gun in someones mug.
    the lyrics sound like a baboon wanking -a series of grunts set to the rythmn of someone belting a paling fence with a slasher handle.
    what with that other greek piece of shit that commited the multi homicides in his wee escapade in the stolen car.
    if i was an aussie KIWILAND would be looking fucking attractive!
    Couldn't have said it better myself

I know of the people involved, and they are properly trained people in the stunt industry. Sounds like an accidental discharge of a blank at close range to me. Dunno.

years back i spent ages rebuilding a recording studio, in came the "hip hop" star and his entourage to record a demo. all my work for nothing.
    it sounded like a shit car stereo with obscenities yelled through it. i was gutted to say the least.

Hip Hop, rap, all fkn garbage!! The person responsible should get a pay rise!
    Steve123 and gonetropo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gundoc View Post
    Hip Hop, rap, all fkn garbage!! The person responsible should get a pay rise!
    says the guy with a michael jackson cd....................
    Tommy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gonetropo View Post
    says the guy with a michael jackson cd....................
    You of all people should know that I don't own any music CD's! I just get to listen to whatever 'er indoors plays.

Quote Originally Posted by gundoc View Post
    You of all people should know that I don't own any music CD's! I just get to listen to whatever 'er indoors plays.
    bloody 'ell rod, you sound just like arthur daley !!

Very sad for all concerned and a waste of a life - despite the musac or lack of it.

A friend of mine nearly lost his life in a re-enactment battle in the UK, he was in the cavalry as a stuntman and when he fell off his horse everyone round thought it was part of the act.

However he was bleeding to death very rapidly, he'd been shot in the throat by the brass end off a musket ramrod - it had separated and acted as a projectile over a blank charge. He was very lucky that there were a couple of Dr's right there one of whom had enough knowledge and kit to get the bleeding under control. He had pretty severe brain damage from the blood loss though that effected him long after.

I mention this as its possible for accidents to happen to the best of us, and best defense is knowledge.

Lots of dead Indians both Red and otherwise with ramrods as cause of death a few truck loads of Europeans and others as well.