Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree14Likes
  • 4 Post By puku
  • 2 Post By Chupacabra
  • 1 Post By puku
  • 2 Post By 7mmsaum
  • 2 Post By subs
  • 3 Post By sako75

Thread: Not impressed.!

Not impressed.!

I'm in Dunedin hospital with suspected appendices. And I've heard there have been a couple of incidents today. How fucken simple is it, if your going to drink put your firearms away!
    Fucksake.
    BRADS, steven, Carpe Diem and 1 others like this.
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone

Quote Originally Posted by puku View Post
    I'm in Dunedin hospital with suspected appendices. And I've heard there have been a couple of incidents today. How fucken simple is it, if your going to drink put your firearms away!
    Fucksake.
    I heard on the news that rangers had confiscated over a dozen firearms on opening day, what % of duck shooters do you think they visited? pretty bloody appalling IMO

It's like WW3 around here, the boys must be using belt fed shotguns.

Hope your appendices feel better Puku. I passed a grumbling epilogue this morning if that can help cheer you up any
    puku and GravelBen like this.

Yep read an article in the paper this morning, I can see how it happens. I work with a few guys who look foward to opening weekend all year and are quite proud of the fact that they can get hammered and still attempt to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra View Post
    It's like WW3 around here, the boys must be using belt fed shotguns.

Hope your appendices feel better Puku. I passed a grumbling epilogue this morning if that can help cheer you up any
    Haha hells bells. What did they have me on to spell like that. It's not my appendix that's the problem though
    Chupacabra likes this.

Caretaker
    Haha hells bells. What did they have me on to spell like that. It's not my appendix that's the problem though
    You just had a sore Puku ?
    puku and veitnamcam like this.
    A big fast bullet beats a little fast bullet every time

Quote Originally Posted by Elrond View Post
    Is this Kyle?
    Yes. Do I know you?

Fucksake.
    If its rumbling demand they take it out, they sent me home the first time and I was back within the year, they fucked round, it burst and went gangrene. Felt like id been cleaned out with a rag on a stick when I woke up. Doctor told me thats exactly what they did.
    Dunedin aswell.
    steven and Tommy like this.

My nephew went in Friday with appendicitis. Operated on Saturday and was home on Sunday.
    Told him it was piss poor time management on his behalf. Should have done it on a Monday
    puku, veitnamcam and Tommy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by subs View Post
    If its rumbling demand they take it out, they sent me home the first time and I was back within the year, they fucked round, it burst and went gangrene. Felt like id been cleaned out with a rag on a stick when I woke up. Doctor told me thats exactly what they did.
    Dunedin aswell.
    My mother had a rumbling appendix for years, finally ended up in so much pain one night that she could barely move. Straight to Dunedin hospital with suspected appendicitis - they told her that they didn't think it was serious enough for immediate surgery, and she'd have to wait for an operating theatre to become free, and that she should probably just go home again and wait until they called her...

She demanded that they let her stay. A theatre opened up ~20 minutes later and by the time they got her in there it had already burst and was going septic.