Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: What aren't they telling us?

"objective" "journalism"
    kiwijames and Mathias like this.

stuff.co.nz is dreadful
    kiwijames and JoshC like this.

Agreed, something is amiss here.
    I think someone has issue with this person and sounds to me a like bit of a jack up.
    Also could be a bit of "we fkd up boys, what can we get him on?" or am i reading to much into it.
    It is very easy to be charged with assault if they want to. He gets a bit toey calls them cnts or physically pushes them away or both, wanker cop says thats assault verbally or physically or even obstruction.

Sounds like a complaint to the Police Complaints authority is in order. There have been a few police being overzealous lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Reindeer View Post
    Agreed, something is amiss here.
    I think someone has issue with this person and sounds to me a like bit of a jack up.
    Also could be a bit of "we fkd up boys, what can we get him on?" or am i reading to much into it.
    It is very easy to be charged with assault if they want to. He gets a bit toey calls them cnts or physically pushes them away or both, wanker cop says thats assault verbally or physically or even obstruction.

Actually if he pushes them it is assault... no ifs about it..

News flash to the mentally retarded and indignant.... if you get stopped, be polite don't be an arsehole... if the police are arseholes and you are polite, you can pursue it afterwards. Never attempt to rectify the injustice perceived or otherwise in the middle of the actual event.
    Kscott, Savage1, kiwijames and 4 others like this.

I agree with what your saying Sidney and I'm sure it is the right way of doing it. BUT if I was driving down the road and pulled over, guns pointing at me and being treated like a criminal I too would have abit of trouble being cool calm and collected. Hopefully I will never have to find out how I react thou.
    veitnamcam and stingray like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    News flash to the mentally retarded and indignant.... if you get stopped, be polite don't be an arsehole... if the police are arseholes and you are polite, you can pursue it afterwards. Never attempt to rectify the injustice perceived or otherwise in the middle of the actual event.
    People need this tatooed onto their hand as a reminder.
    260hunter likes this.

For me, I would simply be scared stiff and wouldn't dream of doing anything that would make the situation worse for myself. Regardless of whether I was right or wrong.

"Sail with an ill wind until you find one that will take you in the direction that you wish to travel"

And with the violent crime that is taking place now plus the crack down on poaching in the Nelson region, I don't blame the police for being a bit edgy.
    Sidney, 260hunter, BRADS and 3 others like this.

It's a shitty, entirely one-sided piece of "journalism" obviously designed to lead the reader to a conclusion, and doesn't present a balanced or objective view of the situation in the slightest. It's stuff.co.nz, it's shit, who cares.
    Kscott and Savage1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    It's a shitty, entirely one-sided piece of "journalism" obviously designed to lead the reader to a conclusion, and doesn't present a balanced or objective view of the situation in the slightest. It's stuff.co.nz, it's shit, who cares.
    Bang on there gimp.

Although posted on stuff its actually written by Nelson mail. Part of the fairfax media machine which turns out shit daily to the bias of the sympathetic ear of the day or whoever is pissing in the pocket of the editor.

But you are right though stuff.crap.bs I think is run by illiterate lefty uni students. One sided dribble with spelling and grammar errors daily.
    260hunter likes this.

stuff.co.nz is dreadful
    Where do you get information on recent happenings? Everyone bags stuff because it is shit and it is but nobody suggests anywhere that is good.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Im with gimp

Its a bullshit article ( one of so many these days )

Its so one sided you can only draw one conclusion.
    Now i have no doute it would give you the shits having a loaded firearm in your face but it takes a special fucker to be an asshole to them in those circumstances especially if your a 100% innocent.
    Konus binoculars " The power to imagine"

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Where do you get information on recent happenings? Everyone bags stuff because it is shit and it is but nobody suggests anywhere that is good.
    How about here http://www.nzhuntingandshooting.co.nz/forum.php
    Completly un-biased and neutral
    veitnamcam, stingray, Gibo and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Reindeer View Post
    How about here http://www.nzhuntingandshooting.co.nz/forum.php
    Completly un-biased and neutral
    That actually is where I get my news
    Reindeer likes this.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.