Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: What aren't they telling us?

Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    It's a shitty, entirely one-sided piece of "journalism" obviously designed to lead the reader to a conclusion, and doesn't present a balanced or objective view of the situation in the slightest. It's stuff.co.nz, it's shit, who cares.
    Well they did offer the opportunity for that to be rectified. Some limp wristed excuse about being sub judice. Pft!
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    News flash to the mentally retarded and indignant.... if you get stopped, be polite don't be an arsehole... if the police are arseholes and you are polite, you can pursue it afterwards. Never attempt to rectify the injustice perceived or otherwise in the middle of the actual event.
    Here are some pointers:

Quote Originally Posted by Tussock View Post
    Got me out of the dog box though.
    Nothing like a good diversion.

I just talk to them naturally like they're anyone else. I'm too weedy to be afraid of the police. I'm so scrawny they wouldn't see me as a threat so they don't feel the need to try and fudge a bit of oppression.
    stingray likes this.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Where do you get information on recent happenings? Everyone bags stuff because it is shit and it is but nobody suggests anywhere that is good.
    You really need to be there in person to get the truth, of course under cross examination you'll still get it wrong, I think you need to stop caring, as Gimp says!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

like everything in life ,theres two sides to every story .
    as for Rupert Murdochs Fairfax empire well anyone with half a brain knows theyre ratings driven and would stoop lower than a scorpions nutsack to get a scoop .
    after all these lecherous arseholes hacked a dead lassies(11yrold millie dowler killed by a stinkin paedo) cellphone in the UK to get a scoop,and that was just the tip of their cowshit coteries tactics.
    murdoch-aussies answer to donald trump ,sans
    dishmop topknot ,though who knows he may still have enough pubes for a com over!