Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By timattalon
  • 4 Post By Tommy

Thread: Whats the point of Police doing their job

Whats the point of Police doing their job

I can only imagine the disappointment from the police over this guys sentence. All this noise from the government about criminals and guns and the need to address this with draconian laws and yet when the cops catch an offender who has a record including violent crime, in possession of a loaded home made pistol and a home made rifle / long gun and drugs, what does the judge throw at him? The Book? HELL NO!, Home detention for few MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the point of cops even trying to catch these intentional criminals? Even a wet bus ticket would have hurt more than that.

https://kiwigunblog.wordpress.com/20...-from-dunedin/

https://www.pressreader.com/new-zeal...82673277089872

The only source of information is the media and I know fully how much research they do so if I am wrong in this then please post the correct details. I actually hope this is not true because if it is, its a bloody disgrace.
    P38 and veitnamcam like this.

Correct, that's the crux of the matter. The judiciary are a pack of soft cock limp beta males like Geoffrey Palmer, and believe everyone gets to have 286 chances, but live in Remuera where they don't have to actually interact with these scum fucks outside their local cafe.. That's for the likes of Joe Bloggs like me and you.

What baffles me is why the police aren't pointing this out, surely they must get mightily sick of dealing with the same dropkick ferals all the time? Tag and release, tag and release.
    P38, veitnamcam, shooternz and 1 others like this.
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

i really feel sorry for the average cop, hard work catching crims. then sitting in court to hear verdicts like this. must be awful

Copping poor sentencing from the bench and piss poor directives from their senior managers.
    Poor bastards.