Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Benelli Barrels

Benelli Barrels

Anyone know we're in NZ you can buy Just a benelli barrel. I've got an m2 21 inch. But I would like a 26-28 inch barrel for waterfowl shooting.

Do you want that barrel lenght because they are interchoke or could you live with an interchoked 21 inch? You could have chokes fitted to your 21 inch?

Any shop could get get you a barrel but knowing how beretta charge for parts you may want to take a seat before getting a price

It would be nice to just change out barrels for the scenario, short barrel for 3 gun, rabbit shooting. Long barrel for waterfowl swing and noise reduction. I just can find any online here in NZ. Chokes I'm not to worried about

I thought the same thing and imported an 18.5" barrel years ago, the only thing it was really great for was snap shooting wallabies and rabbits. Short barrel was pointless for 3 gun, and can't tell the difference between my 26" and my mates 28" for duck shooting, nor the 18.5" for that matter, i actually preferred the shorter for duck shooting

If the barrel you have is .850 inside diameter, any good smith could fit it with interchangeable chokes to increase its versatility. Dean Maisey does tru-chokes. Nelson Collie has the tools to set your gun up for Rem Chokes too. Just a thought. $150 for a single barrel normally. Cheaper than a new barrel.