Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

looking for a sabel

Hi i'm looking for a side by side shotgun made buy a spanish company called Gunmark the model i'm after is a sable but would be interested in any of there models thanks.

Sold a black Sabel two years ago, at that time within a 3 month time frame there were a few on trademe. Best of luck in your search, they do pop up. Will keep an eye out

hi Gunmark never made guns they were a uk company that got other manufactures to make guns for them a bit like a modern day ARMY AND NAVY CSL in this range there were the kestrels both boxlock and side lock and they were made by ZABALA the Sable range were sidelocks of different grades the SILVER SABLE and BLACK SABLE were made by ARRIETA and then the CROWN SABLE AND ROYAL SABLE were made by GRUILLA all spainish gunmakers GUNMARK allso marketed a gun called the MERLIN this was made by V BERNARDELLI of italy and very nice gun to ,so what are you after as such as you can get the same gun that has nothing to do with gunmark .TO add to it all there was also a company called GOROSABLE UK which was very much like GUNMARK and marketed very similer guns ie SILVER POINT [SILVER SABLE] BLACKPOINT [BLACK SABLE] and just to throw you there was a spanish gunmaker called P GOROSABLE ;;lets us know just what you are after and what sort of use and well sniff on out ,[i know of a very basic one in p/north for sale cheers

just to add a little info, i would go for the models made by grulla or arrieta and if you find one made by bernadelli, grab it. you can purchase these from the uk and import them to nz.you can try google or look through the uk gun sites. there are a few available at reasonable prices.

guntrader.co.uk there are bucket-loads of them. Boxlocks and sidelocks, sub-gauges etc but usually shorter 27" barrels. You'll find the odd one with longer barrels occasionally.

Its a shame our dollar has dropped recently, as there are some very reasonably priced guns available.

I also undersand that GARBI built guns for Gunmark and might have got my G,s around the wrong way GARBI built the CROWN and the ROYAL and GURILLA built the VISCOUNT ,GUNMARK got whoever to make there guns at there specs i have fired/handled a few and i liked them all from basic to spainish best, great guns .

Hi, Major F I would be interested in the gun at Palmy my phone is 0212546813 tnanks,

check out h and f was there a couple of weeks ago