Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Banning

Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    Put it on a lead, ya mug.
    Or shoot it. Never seen a dead dog chase a deer yet! Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    Put it on a lead, ya mug.
    Would it not be better to tie it to a dead deer for a week? I read that method on the Internet, so it must work!?
    Pointer likes this.

Tie a dead deer to a dog you've shot? Hang on, you might be onto something!

Gone but not forgotten Gapped axe's Avatar
    that's a bit Ruff
    Ruff likes this.
    "ars longa, vita brevis"

I'm better behaved than GDT
    upnorth uplander likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogroll View Post
    So I just got banned over at the other place. I've been here for two years and 4 years at the other place. Apart from asking the odd question, haven't said boo to a goose. Same over there.
    Just for mentioning that I thought the banning was getting a bit much over there and squashing the debate, I get attacked by the punters and the mods and then banned.

Welcome to hunting New Zealand.
    do you miss them dogroll? some people are just dicks and full of there own egos so if you disagree it tests their manly hood ...lol
    Ruff and kotuku like this.
    Tweed or not to Tweed that is the question

Some people are just stupid too! It's not always that complicated.
    Pointer and upnorth uplander like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gqhoon View Post
    But how do you train it to stop chasing deer?
    sic it on on:to clowns like you mate!

Quote Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
    do you miss them dogroll? some people are just dicks and full of there own egos so if you disagree it tests their manly hood ...lol
    hark ,a man who speaks sense ,and in such simple phrases
    Ruff likes this.

@Dogroll this all happened on the other forum, leave it there.

I suggest you use this
    Name:  bridge.png
Views: 465
Size:  54.0 KB
    And get over it

Now chill out and enjoy the forum
    Last edited by Barefoot; 15-04-2015 at 07:06 PM.
    Tahr, veitnamcam, Pointer and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
    @Dogroll this all happened on the other forum, leave it there.

I suggest you use this
    Attachment 35808
    And get over it

Now chill out and enjoy the forum

I believe he is, bugger all posts here or anywhere else on the forum, this thread is full of everyone elses posts me included!
    Ruff and Aly like this.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Did you read the thread mate? It's here:
    FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 - Stop dog chasing deer and running off

They banned me because they thought I was GDT. Now he has been banned permanently, which for a guy who makes his living in the trade is not really on. I'm a legit person who just asked a question about banning and was rounded on and banned. I sent them a PM to explain who I am and they publicly pretended they hadn't received it.

Take a peek and then decide if I'm 'bringing my shit' anywhere.
    I have read it dog roll. I too feel sorry for GDT having to continually deal with a couple of antagonists who have clearly never trained a dog to a high level in their lives.I feel that often some of the advice they give is not only unsound, it's downright dangerous. For example curently there is a guy with a GSP showing serious dominance of his wife by humping her.. One of our resident gurus related a story of a dog he owned humping goats. To cure this, he killed the favorite goat and beat the dog with it. WTF?! Of what relevance is this? Is he suggesting the original poster kill his wife and beat the dog with the corpse? !? This dog and owner need pro help and quickly before it ends in tears, not some bullshit response from behind a screen.

But all of this is irrelevant here. GDT is here if you want to speak to him, and within reason the mods aren't as Nazi. Forget about it and enjoy yourself here.
    upnorth uplander and Ruff like this.

Did you read the thread mate? It's here:
    FishnHunt - New Zealands Famous Hunting and Fishing Forum Since 1995 - Stop dog chasing deer and running off

They banned me because they thought I was GDT. Now he has been banned permanently, which for a guy who makes his living in the trade is not really on. I'm a legit person who just asked a question about banning and was rounded on and banned. I sent them a PM to explain who I am and they publicly pretended they hadn't received it.

Take a peek and then decide if I'm 'bringing my shit' anywhere.
    I look at it like this... If you had a guy at work who really knew his stuff, like GDT does, that spoke to people, like GDT did; would he last long...?

I doubt it. In fact if too many people realised who he is/was that could have a serious effect on his ability to get work, the Internet is a public place and some of the crap he wrote is there for ever now.

Some thing could be said about the cobbler.
    Pointer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by craigc View Post
    I look at it like this... If you had a guy at work who really knew his stuff, like GDT does, that spoke to people, like GDT did; would he last long...?

I doubt it. In fact if too many people realised who he is/was that could have a serious effect on his ability to get work, the Internet is a public place and some of the crap he wrote is there for ever now.

Some thing could be said about the cobbler.
    It's a valid point and one I will answer. If that was the way they responded every time then they'd be out on their arse. But in the instance where people came in and asked advice and a couple of people of vastly less experience regularly turned up to just stir him up, disrupt and antagonize him would the boss remove the knowledgeable person with a short fuse or the ones that keep turning up only to provoke him?

Have a look in there. Tikka T3 look at his profile and bring up his last 10 posts all directed at GDT, all designed to antagonize and bait. Then there's MD who seriously is hard to take seriously, and EzD who is now suggesting beating dogs with a dead goat.... you don't think that isn't designed to try and bring out GDT again under another name? It's just more antagonism.

Anyway let's leave it, it's done, it's over. I'm embarrassed by the events and will learn and move on from it and try not to take things so personally as I most usually do. I am passionate about what I do and that can run over, but by and large I am good at what I do, take pride in what I do and have helped dozens of people over there for absolutely nothing more than the pleasure of doing so. I consider they have lost more than I have.

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    sic it on on:to clowns like you mate!
    Wipe away those tears and dry those eyes Buttercup. Life is meant to be for living. Get over it and get on with it.