Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Dog movie

Dog movie

I just got a reasonably powerful computer and downloaded some editing software and had a go ! Ist real cut and paste with sounds .It is going to take a while to learn to use the software -the way they speak on line about using the stuff anyone could make a Hollywood block buster .....aaarrgghh but NO its just not that easy .
    I have purchased a second hand DV tape camera so if I can get that to down load to the computer Ian going to really put something cool together with a few other members on the forum .Let me know if this first one cuts the mustard

English Setter Inti enjoying his nose - YouTube
    Wirehunt likes this.
    Tweed or not to Tweed that is the question

Yes ElB it does cut the mustard...cool music too!!! Beautiful looking country up there.
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

thanks Eesbees, its been stretching my brain trying to work out how to edit the clips . The Auckland region is simply stunning ! we are very lucky.

Cool, love the zoomies and of course the couple of points in there too!
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

cheers Dougie -Ive just learnt a bit more on another editing program so am really looking forward to making some cool stuff --well cool stuff if you love hunting dogs that is otherwise pretty nurdy

What sort of camera you using El B?

no criticism mate but i was ''flush the bloody bird already'' no patience me
    yes ihave a gsp

Quote Originally Posted by gsp follower View Post
    no criticism mate but i was ''flush the bloody bird already'' no patience meyes ihave a gsp
    Ha ha yes I no what you mean , gsps ??? , my old wire hair hunted like that setter on phesseys , I just about wore out my safety , it was on then off , I used too get so excited , when the bird flushed I'd completely miss it WTF ! . I'd did enjoy the vid , keep up the good work . Love to see one of that quality in the shooting season , with some birds getting smashed .
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

pOINTER I am using a gopro3 -fricken amazing images if left in HD -sharp clear and amazing for something the size of a match box, ill bring it this weekend for you to see .I have purchased a bigger unit that will arrive hopefully tomorrow -tape though but once I get the hang of it I can take shots futher out .I am enjoying playing around and since that little cut on Saturday have improved my skills 10 fold .the problem with he little camera is that it doesn't get shots from far out and I had birds flush but missed getting them through trees and alike .
    I reakon Ill shoot a few this year and then film who ever Im shooting with and make a DVD If I can get enough good dog work and birds hit in midair.
    My latest cut is with British Punk rock yeah yeah

Cool , how would you get on if you nailed a real cracker of a shooting movie / vid , could someone steel it ? What are your rights ?
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

I didn't see any birds, might have to watch again on pc so i can see.

Sent from my GT-S5360T using Tapatalk 2
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

I watched a few times amazing stealth that dog,were the birds pheasants ha was pointing?Sand dune country
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Quote Originally Posted by Munsey View Post
    Cool , how would you get on if you nailed a real cracker of a shooting movie / vid , could someone steel it ? What are your rights ?
    as a pure armature I wouldn't sweat it -if I made a hunting movie I still wouldnt sweat it as the money value wouldnt be worth doing anything --id probably give them footage if they asked

Quote Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
    I watched a few times amazing stealth that dog,were the birds pheasants ha was pointing?Sand dune country
    one right at the end and two others I couldnt get on film -one being 20ft aaway ==ill get some good stuff soon !

Ejected
    You can zoom the GP a little. Run it at 720 instead of 1080.

Also if you have an Android mobile there is an app you can run the GP3 with. Not sure about if it's on ishit (spit here) but I guess it will be.