Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Theres a hairy dog at home, people ask if hes a spaniel

Kilsheelan Star, 'Enzo'
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Pointer; 09-12-2011 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointer View Post
    Theres a hairy dog at home, people ask if hes a spaniel

Kilsheelan Star, 'Enzo'
    Is it a 'Toheroa Pointer'. . . worth lots of money those. . . !

pup looks nice bro

Cheers uplander.

Redbang, I wish he was, toheroa are tasty! not quite 4 months so hes just a bundle of fur and poo at the mo

Mate I think we need to go a bit beyond...

Everybody find a dog which you would like to represent you in this thread... then call a show judge and we'll draw a winner....

GO!

BTW enzo looks awsome... Is he the Howling dog out of the litter? with the big patch on the chest? or should I say "unacceptable size of white on the chest"

Shit I want another one....

Hey Petros.

Nah that was Riff Raff, he ended up in Aussie I believe. Was a pretty noisy pup! Mind you I reckon they were all pretty vocal. Bloody setters...
    Last edited by Pointer; 13-12-2011 at 07:55 PM.

at least hes keeping spot quiet now

Yeah spot goes better with a kennel mate. Between the two of them I had a small choir outside the first night he got home. Lucky the runs are a paddock away Both are all good now. Elena is putting in a lot of time with Enzo, who is turning into a nice well adjusted pup with two speeds. Sleeping and Sprinting

when i had spot n patch in auks b4 u picked spot up ,if spot was in the kennel and patch on a chain , spot would howl all nite n day, but if spot was on the chain and patch in the kennel you wouldnt hear a thing from spot

Yeah hes hard case alright, I hadn't heard much from him at all since I've had him. After Bela the Vizsla had gone I was left with one older heading dog. When he went, spot was alone for the first time in his life haha. Poor old fella hummed himself a tune all day. It's interesting as in the runs they are separated by walls so male dogs can't pee in each others water as they do, so he couldn't see the other dog but just knowing one is next door seems to be enough for him. Keeps him quiet anyway. Hows those mad cockers?

Yeah hes hard case alright, I hadn't heard much from him at all since I've had him. After Bela the Vizsla had gone I was left with one older heading dog. When he went, spot was alone for the first time in his life haha. Poor old fella hummed himself a tune all day. It's interesting as in the runs they are separated by walls so male dogs can't pee in each others water as they do, so he couldn't see the other dog but just knowing one is next door seems to be enough for him. Keeps him quiet anyway. Hows those mad cockers?
    fucking mad alrite bro, troubles retrieving a dummy, coming wen called and sitting(not sure how much jase had done with her) .

Good shit

Hey Petros.

Nah that was Riff Raff, he ended up in Aussie I believe. Was a pretty noisy pup! Mind you I reckon they were all pretty vocal. Bloody setters...
    Oh, ok, so thats the pup that went back to where Tanner came from.

Yea they are to some extent...
    Mine wines when I leave for work or if I am late taking him for a walk...

First couple of weeks when I brought him home he was barking all night, had neighbours yelling at me in 3am to F--K off.... but he eventually gave it up when I started banging on the kennel...

Quote Originally Posted by Petros_mk View Post
    Oh, ok, so thats the pup that went back to where Tanner came from.

Yea they are to some extent...
    Mine wines when I leave for work or if I am late taking him for a walk...

First couple of weeks when I brought him home he was barking all night, had neighbours yelling at me in 3am to F--K off.... but he eventually gave it up when I started banging on the kennel...

Enzos a pretty quiet pup, usual 3 days of noise in the run when she first got him home but hes pretty quiet in general once he had a routine. Now this Vizsla I am looking after for christmas, thats a howler! must be a Vizsla thing

Enzos a pretty quiet pup, usual 3 days of noise in the run when she first got him home but hes pretty quiet in general once he had a routine. Now this Vizsla I am looking after for christmas, thats a howler! must be a Vizsla thing

Picking on the Ginga's again????