Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: ***VIZSLA PUPS***

Quote Originally Posted by Munsey View Post
    Will you do a trade in? One gsp low millage ? . That blue collar one is the bomb
    Haha nice.......

Quote Originally Posted by horihunter View Post
    I like the look of the blue collar one, if I wasnt at my capacity fordogs I would be very tempted by him
    He is a machine-I'm really surprised he hasn't been picked. Maybe because people will struggle to be able to afford to feed him I'm sure you can fit another hunting machine with your pack

Quote Originally Posted by Pointer View Post
    And once you've seen one of those fuckers hanging off your dogs leg by a thread, you'll appreciate someone cutting it off at birth.
    Good luck with your litter Dylan, they should be crackers.
    Because my boy was dumped at the river, he did not have the luxury of having them trimmed off. And he must be 1/4 dinosaur because he has double dew claws on the rear legs! Lucky I guess.... (they need to be banadaged up close to the leg during bush bashing, we've had one of those fuckers get badly torn during a trip up Oxford).

That blue boy is going to be a tank
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

I'll show the pic to my wife and see if I can win her over although she did say "I'm never going through another f*^%king Vizsla puppy again!!!" She didnt share my love of the pups endless energy and intolerance of standing still haha

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
    And he must be 1/4 dinosaur because he has double dew claws on the rear legs! Lucky I guess.... (they need to be banadaged up close to the leg during bush bashing, we've had one of those fuckers get badly torn during a trip up Oxford).
    I just googled double dew claw images strange looking

Someone grab big blue boy!

I would have thought big blue would be the first to go!!! My one complaint about the breed is how hard it can be to put/keep a bit of fat on them, he looks like he will carry a bit more weight and be ideal, someone get him before I have to apply for a 3 dog license

I am looking into getting a dog verry shortly and have always had my eyes on the weimarenas , most of my mates have the vizslas but they all seem to be uncontrolable? is this the owner? how do they compare?

100% the owner with any dog. Weimeraners are a spent force as hunting dogs in NZ. Viszlas would be among the easiest to handle of versatiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruff View Post
    100% the owner with any dog. Weimeraners are a spent force as hunting dogs in NZ. Viszlas would be among the easiest to handle of versatiles.
    Yip oneshotkill you NEED a vizsla

Sorry im a bit new to the fourm... how do I pm you or contact you? Am keen on a bit more info from you..
    Have just ordered 400 meters of fencing for my property to dog proof things but was hoping to get one a bit later in the year so i can train after work in daylight.

oneshotkill I haver no vested interest in these pups, just for the record... but I am a professional trainer and if I can help with advice feel free to give me a call tomorrow 075492932 advice is free, happy to try and help and the real name is clark.

Thanks... will give you a call after 7pm

Quote Originally Posted by Ruff View Post
    So Ruff are you saying that all dogs are born equal? And that unlike us humans they are never born with mental disabilities or variations in their IQ?
    My limited experience is that some dogs are born just complete nutters and really should be on meds. Just like some humans.
    What do you think?

I think if you want to cite a tiny percentage of dogs... but standing that against "all Vislzas are nuts and untrainable" I know which statement holds the most water.

Quote Originally Posted by Tussock View Post
    Big blue boy is impressive. What are you feeding him?
    He's the last one left ,he ate all the others
    Pointer likes this.