Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Bavarian_Hunter
  • 1 Post By Wirehunt
  • 1 Post By Pointer
  • 1 Post By Pointer

Thread: GWP

Ejected

GWP

On tarde me. If it was closer I'd be on it. German wirehair pointer | Trade Me

Looks more like a GWP/Beardie cross to me

Would be a good cross

Gotta be hesitant about that, why are they getting rid of it? Like second hand guns, half the time you're just buying someone else's problem
    gsp follower likes this.

Ejected
    If it's no good it's just a bullet. You'd work out the deal fast enough.
    Toby likes this.

I'm with Echo, doesn't look pure to me. Not saying that's a bad thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian_Hunter View Post
    Gotta be hesitant about that, why are they getting rid of it? Like second hand guns, half the time you're just buying someone else's problem
    I couldn't agree with that BH. Its a terrible analogy, but dogs are like tools. They change hands all the time for all manner of reasons...
    gsp follower likes this.

I couldn't agree with that BH. Its a terrible analogy, but dogs are like tools. They change hands all the time for all manner of reasons...
    true in a sence mate but mostly if a dogs anything like good a mate of the owner will get in first or a mate of a mates mate
    the old saying of'' i got my best dog from the pound or free'' usually belies the fact that the other 100 before them ended up with lead poisoning
    ? Like second hand guns, half the time you're just buying someone else's problem
    if you pay big dough get a trial and or written guarentee also pay your deposit on the understanding that if the dog dont perform to whats advertised you pay no more and get your deposit back after returning the dog in the same condition it left..if you pay buggerall dont expect buggerall and if you have tons of free time to invest on a gamble feel free but most dont.
    but dogs are like tools.
    true but what workmen sells his best or most promising tools?? cheap or otherwise
    Last edited by gsp follower; 10-02-2014 at 03:59 PM.

I understand we are talking about a suspect looking GWP but it depends, I know for example triallists and breeders often like to run a few of the litter on, kept the very best (of course) and this one may be good enough to not be worm food but good enough to pass on and make someone else happy. Its not all bad out there.

But yeah, no point having that discussion about a 100 buck GWP from Turangi You get what you pay for. Suck it and see
    mucko likes this.