Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes
  • 9 Post By DPT
  • 1 Post By DPT

Thread: Alloy Tikka T3 & T3x trigger guard

DPT

Alloy Tikka T3 & T3x trigger guard

Hi Guys,

A new item to our product range. Hard coat anodised alloy trigger guard for the Tikka T3 & T3x.
    This does not come with the magazine release leaver pin or spring so you will need to remove them from your plastic trigger guard and install them in our alloy one, very straight forward.

$200

Name:  1.JPG
Views: 688
Size:  122.6 KB
    Name:  2.JPG
Views: 649
Size:  134.6 KB
    hillclima, Bryan, madjon_ and 6 others like this.

Very nice. Any chance you can assist with setup? I have a Kiwi Composities carbon stock fitted to my T3x, unsure whether it'll be as easy to install with this mod... Can I bring my rifle in? @DPT

DPT
    Quote Originally Posted by hotsoup View Post
    Very nice. Any chance you can assist with setup? I have a Kiwi Composities carbon stock fitted to my T3x, unsure whether it'll be as easy to install with this mod... Can I bring my rifle in? @DPT
    Yes you can bring it in, if it takes the standard tikka guard it should fit fine.
    hotsoup likes this.