Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: The new cnc lathe has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by MSL View Post
    Oh you brought a shit machine, I brought a better one, I'm a better gunsmith.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you forgot to add

nah nah nah, nan nah nah
    JRW87 likes this.
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.

If its a my cock is bigger than your cock - then PLEASE!!

Name:  2015-03-11 08.04.52.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  140.2 KBName:  2015-03-11 08.03.55.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  156.5 KBName:  2015-03-11 08.03.46.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  164.5 KB

We have quite a few mill-turns, CNC lathes, CNC Mills, an Okuma Multus and the Toyoda FMS shown above.
    Tommy likes this.

Is this not in his own commercial section guys?
    scottrods and JRW87 like this.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Is this not in his own commercial section guys?

Fair play to him. He's generating a business and hopefully jobs here. Just jossing with you guys who started the pissing contest.
    Savage1 likes this.

Good work Darren.. Nice to see your business growing and I'm positive its because your service is good , you re products are good and are well accepted in your target markets and you ve obviously
    worked bloody hard and continue to reinvest in the business...

You ve let the cat out of the bag that's there's money to be made in suppressors... Better go grab some patents and copyrights else everyone will be making them cos its so easy ha ha
    Probably be making one per day gold plated worth three houses with a five year waiting list.. Be the best in the world though for sure ...
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

It would be Hard to undercut these businesses already set up. DPT is a good product. I won't buy another type.
    Cheers.
    Blaser and Happy like this.
    Dan M

Some people are very precious and special people here.

What a cock dfmaisey is.......you'll never truely know the total $ amount your cock comment has cost you and you probably dont care. Business must be slow eh?

Sorry dpt to "troll" like this but that gutless shit pees me off in any industry
    ebf, mikee, Toby and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    Good work Darren.. Nice to see your business growing and I'm positive its because your service is good , you re products are good and are well accepted in your target markets and you ve obviously worked bloody hard and continue to reinvest in the business...
    Completely agree.

My repeat business with you and spreading by word of mouth of a successful product is only because you have a successful product.

Any further business I need DPT will be my 1st, and expect to be only, point of enquiry.
    R93 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunta View Post
    What a cock dfmaisey is.......you'll never truely know the total $ amount your cock comment has cost you and you probably dont care. Business must be slow eh?

Sorry dpt to "troll" like this but that gutless shit pees me off in any industry
    ??????? FFS, what is with all this fkn bullshit and abuse??

Go back and read my comments, all was good natured and amicable. I wished the guy the best and hope he gets it sorted soon. He chose to post on the internet (on multiple forums). There was nothing cynical or malicous in what i said at all. NOTHING ! Seems there are a few wankers on here making dicks of themselves trying to create a shit fight out of nothing. Get a fkn life!!!!!!
    If you dont want people to comment on your postings take out an ad in a magazine. Have a cup of tea and a lie-down. FFS.............
    Everyone has the right to their own opinion, but that doesn't mean that every opinion is right.

ebf
    Dean, the only person that has made a dick of himself in this thread is you

Quote Originally Posted by dfmaisey View Post
    If you dont want people to comment on your postings take out an ad in a magazine.
    Hahaha, classic ! Can't help your self can you ? So now it is his fault that you typed in a self-serving, arrogant little dig ? The correct response would have been, sorry guys, I can see how some of that may have come across. If that was you being polite and concerned, I'd love to see what your customer service is like when things go wrong...
    Grunta, Happy and screamO like this.
    Viva la Howa ! R.I.P. Toby | Black rifles matter... | #illegitimate_ute

Quote Originally Posted by ebf View Post
    Dean, the only person that has made a dick of himself in this thread is you

Hahaha, classic ! Can't help your self can you ? So now it is his fault that you typed in a self-serving, arrogant little dig ? The correct response would have been, sorry guys, I can see how some of that may have come across. If that was you being polite and concerned, I'd love to see what your customer service is like when things go wrong...
    That is bullshit ebf. I posted a comment weeks ago, then nothing in response. Then all of a sudden i notice this shitstorm blows up. That some people have chosen to misinterpret my comments says volumes about themselves, not me. That is the problem with email and posting i guess, people will interpret thing differently. In this case it looks like a few people have jumped on the negative and tried to make a scene about it, which is pathetic. Like i said just before, there was NOTHING in it. I'm sorry if DPT guy took it the wrong way, no offense intended. No one in the trade likes to see another guy in trouble. It's not all 'pistols at dawn' like some of you guys must think it is.

The blatant abuse on this thread though is unacceptable and really should have been moderated out. Seems to be more of an issue on this forum for some reason. Moderators?????????
    Everyone has the right to their own opinion, but that doesn't mean that every opinion is right.

Caretaker

The new cnc lathe has arrived.

Hello

Anyone concerned can send me a pm, i will tidy this up after some consideration
    Last edited by 7mmsaum; 17-03-2015 at 01:47 PM.
    A big fast bullet beats a little fast bullet every time

Quote Originally Posted by 7mmsaum View Post
    Hello
    Hi there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Toby likes this.

No Concerns here, I think DPT has replied in a very dignified, mature, responsible, business like manner and I like how he left it like that to, good on you DPT as for.....well maybe not so well handled.