Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Pistol NZ Legal opinion on Safe regulations

Quote Originally Posted by mcdeee View Post
    By "right answer", I mean the one that ticks the box; what they want to hear. The reality is irrelevant.
    The correct answer is the one that gets you your license renewal with a minimum of fuss as most of us don't have the time or money to take on the police lawyers so yes that is indeed the correct answer

People can stand on principal if they want but for most of us it is just a little game that we have to play with our AO every 6 months or so and we all know our roles

Just memorise your lines and try not to bump into the furniture

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    one is tempted to ask if you are in fact the worlds biggest optimist.who manufactured the said safe-??yourself.if not given the modern unlimited world wide web and a lot of miscreants being computer savvy i should imagine it wouldnt be overly impossible to access the "impregnable' fortress. GIRLFIRIEND EVER COMPLIANED OF YOU TALKING IN YOUR SLEEP????????many a man revealed his closest secrets sleep talking
    Im also aware of an old saying -the first made the laws,the next found the way round them.
    human beings old chap creatures of habit-how to catch a human out observe their habits -the weakness will readily become apparent to the observer.
    my security -multilayered last is wifey smiling -"hello what flowers do ya want in the wreath and do you have your funeral directors phone number??"

yesiree id sooner face a big scrub bull with prickles in his ballsack than my old darling when shes got her wee scotty ,welsh ,dander on afterburners!
    this is not a piss take squire nor casting aspersions .merely some of my reflections upon your statements.i will admit they are coloured by my extensive career in mental health ,the last decade in forensic mental health units plus a 13yr TF military career
    The safe was made by a large international company. The locks were made by another. I used a change key myself to change the combination to the one I set.

If I talked in my sleep, I would have heard about it by now.

And even if I did, I'm more likely to let slip about how much I would like to shag her sister than a bunch of numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by systolic View Post
    The safe was made by a large international company. The locks were made by another. I used a change key myself to change the combination to the one I set.

If I talked in my sleep, I would have heard about it by now.

And even if I did, I'm more likely to let slip about how much I would like to shag her sister than a bunch of numbers.
    Tell us more about this sister
    Savage1, Maca49 and Beaker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Tell us more about this sister
    Or at least a base line reference.....
    Please excuse spelling, as finger speed is sometimes behind brain spped........ Or maybe the other wayy.....