Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By Maca49

Thread: .204

Bought myself a Remington 700 in .204, arrived in a shit of a mess, been used as a tool, the barrel was extremely dirty, cleaned it out with brake clean, WD 40, bronze brush and shit loads of patches. Had the barrel shortened and fitted a Shultz and Larsen suppressor. Whacked on a Weaver Pictinnay? rail and my Meopta 1" scope. Got my chance to go out to the Taupo range in the rain today. Bore sighted on the 50 metre range and sighted in, all shots touching, threw three rounds off a piece of timber for a rest at 100 metres, she's a keeper!Name:  IMG_4771.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  317.5 KB
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Nice work mate, looking forward to see what the 17 Hornet can do when I get down there...

I cannot believe this thing, looking forward to getting to know it better!!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Just sold my 17 hornet, was thinking about getting a 204 to replace it. Can you do more longer distance range work and post it on here please.

Won't be for a fortnight!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough