Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: .243 InterBond

.243 InterBond

I've had a box and half of 85grn .243 InterBond for a while, but have never been able to get them to shoot.
    Today I tried Hodgon Hybrid 100V powder (43 grns), and it straight away shot this 4 shot group. 20 thou off lands.

I liked the InterBonds in a 280 I had because they shot and killed well, so I'm pleased to get these .243 ones going.

I know that other people have had trouble getting them to shoot in the .243 too, so this powder might be worth a try.

Are the interbond Boat tail? Im getting very good results(1/2''groups) with ADI 2209 and speer 90grain hotcor flatbased bullets. Seems my Remington prefers the flatbased bullets. What rifle are you using the interbonds in.

Boat tail. Rifle is a xbolt micro.