Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mikee

Thread: dillon pistol dies ?

dillon pistol dies ?

I brought a set if these off @ishoot10s cheers mate very happy with the dies you have looked after them well there as new

the 3 die set doesn't appear to come with a case mouth die can anyone tell my why?
    do I need to buy one separate? or don't I need one etc

im very new to reloading straight wall cases in-fact this is my 1st attempt so sorry if a dumb question

On a dillon press the case mouth is belled by the powder thru die at the podwer measure station
    rambo-6mmrem and Beaker like this.
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.

Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    On a dillon press the case mouth is belled by the powder thru die at the podwer measure station
    that sums it up cheers im using a single stage press so I just need a belling die all good

cheers for your help @mikee

Try and get a Lyman "M" die the best expanding there is, any gunshop should be able to order it for you.