Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Fawwwwk!!!

Fawwwwk!!!

raspy likes this.

That’s crazy!

Good time to give up shooting and sell all my gear……Never!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And $12 shipping...

[QUOTE=Reloader75;1195568]That’s crazy!........................

Looking at the bid increases and the timings, that wasn't even the winner's maximum he was prepared to pay...A bit of testosterone involved methinks........

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

Yeah right. Ignore what follows, it's because the system is flakey. cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc ccccccccccccccccccccccc

Quote Originally Posted by muzza View Post
    Is $2.70 really overpriced for premium projectiles?
    Yup..for me, maybe not for you. Each to their own I guess..I will be hoarding what I have and really really making every shot count lol
    zimmer likes this.

[QUOTE=Kiwi Sapper;1195573]
    Quote Originally Posted by Reloader75 View Post
    That’s crazy!........................

Looking at the bid increases and the timings, that wasn't even the winner's maximum he was prepared to pay...A bit of testosterone involved methinks........

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

Yeah right. Ignore what follows, it's because the system is flakey. cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccThis is because you typed inside the quoted response you have to have atleast a single character outside the quote

Thats redonkulous

Willing seller, willing buyer - that's how a market works.

I've been importing projectiles for my own use as a target shooter.

I've never paid anywhere near that much for projectiles, including currency exchange, freight and duty (if any).

Can't get my head around the rationale behind paying so much for the 6.5 ELD-X projectiles specifically. You'd think people have forgotten how to use a 308 or a 270 and that other 6.5 bullets must just bounce off of deer.

Is a Creedmoor really 3x as good as the next best thing provided you can feed it semi fancy red tipped bullets (let's be honest, they aren't bergers)?
    zimmer likes this.
    Resident 6.5 Grendel aficionado.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Willing seller, willing buyer - that's how a market works.

I've been importing projectiles for my own use as a target shooter.

I've never paid anywhere near that much for projectiles, including currency exchange, freight and duty (if any).
    Can you import projectiles? Do you need a permit?

Can you import projectiles? Do you need a permit?

"Application to import firearms, airguns, restricted airguns, and firearm parts
    A permit is required for a firearm, pistol, blank firing gun, restricted airgun, restricted weapon, or ammunition and any part of a firearm, pistol, starting pistol, or restricted weapon. It is also required for a prohibited firearm, and all prohibited items."

The pertinent question then is, are bullets 'ammunition'? I'd say yes, but I wonder if Police might say that only assembled bullets/cases/powder/primer is "ammunition".
    An itch ... is ... a desire to scratch

[QUOTE=Cordite;
    The pertinent question then is, are bullets 'ammunition'? I'd say yes, but I wonder if Police might say that only assembled bullets/cases/powder/primer is "ammunition".[/QUOTE]

To quote Wiki “Ammunition (informally ammo) is the material fired, scattered, dropped or detonated from any weapon or weapon system. Ammunition is both expendable weapons (e.g., bombs, missiles, grenades, land mines) and the component parts of other weapons that create the effect on a target (e.g., BULLETS and warheads).[1] Nearly all mechanical weapons require some form of ammunition to operate”.

Dam it

To quote Wiki “Ammunition (informally ammo) is the material fired, scattered, dropped or detonated from any weapon or weapon system. Ammunition is both expendable weapons (e.g., bombs, missiles, grenades, land mines) and the component parts of other weapons that create the effect on a target (e.g., BULLETS and warheads).[1] Nearly all mechanical weapons require some form of ammunition to operate”.

Dam it

You assume the plod thinks like you. Someone here will know what she has actually said.
    An itch ... is ... a desire to scratch

I just opened the link.! This makes me cringe a little bit for a store to scalp buyers like this. Bad enough when guys do it to each other. I get supply and demand but this just leads to everything getting cringeworthy pricing and guys buying stuff just to on sell.
    veitnamcam and Steve123 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by muzza View Post
    Is $2.70 really overpriced for premium projectiles?
    Well its not out the gate for premium projectiles but these are just ordinary ol hornadys!
    Gibo, superdiver and Magnetite like this.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.