Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Help getting a GD503

Okay, Ive comitted to getting a GD503 but have been informed that Hot Buys - Precision Weighing Balances no longer ship oversea's

My google foo must be at an all time low as I cannot find anyone else that will send me what I want!!!!

Anyone on here found a vendor willing to ship or seen something while surfing the net??

Thanks in advance.

DAF
    Quote Originally Posted by Proudkiwi View Post
    Okay, Ive comitted to getting a GD503 but have been informed that Hot Buys - Precision Weighing Balances no longer ship oversea's

My google foo must be at an all time low as I cannot find anyone else that will send me what I want!!!!

Anyone on here found a vendor willing to ship or seen something while surfing the net??

Thanks in advance.
    You could try a freight forwarding company
    "Such is life..." - Ned Kelly

Impure Lead Flinger
    Try ebay usa? Funny what ull get on there in desperate times

I tried the Ebay BB, but nothing even close comes up when I search for it......but again, my google skills seem to be lacking at the moment!

I was hoping to avoid the frieght forwarding option purely because I know nothing about them or even who the good ones to use are. It's also another step in the chain where something can potentially go wrong?!?!?!?!

To be fair, I really want this bloody scale so at this stage I would probably give them a try. Anyone got any recomendations?

USA Address & Mail Forwarding

Bit of stuffing around to set it up but it's flawless once you're up & running.

Links broken Midge. Can you fix it please so I can have a look. Ta.