Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

LEE MOLDS AND BULLET SIZER CONFUSION

Hi all. I find Lee a bit confusing in regards to their molds and bullet sizers.
    Two examples just to name a few. First they make a sizer for .243 but no molds, but shouldn't molds and sizers for .243 be .001 to .002 bigger? .244 to .245.
    Second. They make .312 molds but no .312 sizers. only .314. Why don't they make .314 molds as well?
    Am I missing something?

They seem to make all sizes of the Breech Lock Bullet Sizing Kit but depends what they bring in. I have a few of theirs and have worked out how to make them on the lathe so just turn up the size I want.

https://leeprecision.com/bullet-szr-punch-.312.html

https://leeprecision.com/breech-lock-bullet-sizing-kit/

Would be good though if they offered mold in a few sizes for the same bullet type.

I am referring to the lee classic bullet sizing kits. But still, they don't offer molds for calibers they make sizers for.