Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Nosler Bonded Solid Base 64gr .224 bullets

Hi all,
    These bullets were release about a year ago in the states and I see Reloaders have some.

They appear to be preforming well will shooters in the states and was wondering if anyone here has tried them. Thinking these would be a good option as a deer bullet in the Maximus. I believe I could push them at 3350fps.

I calculate that they should fly true in the 1:12 and reports from North America confirm this.

So, any reports here?

Bonded Performance

These are less than the price for the Partitions which are priced like the Swifts.

I was thinking about trying some of these in the 22.250 but got some 60g partition instead.

I'm running the Partitions too, but just loaded the last of them and I reckon I'm going to try these. Running them in a 22-250 would be a good thing too!

Used 60gr partitions in a 22250, bloody deadly. Recovered quite a few on opposite shoulder, shot quite a few deer with head and neck shots.