Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

RCBS Charge Master Lite Power Supply

I've got one of these but no power supply. Can someone let me know what kind of DC power adapter they have? There is conflicting info online. There are OEM ones on ebay listed as 12V 1A output with centre positive polarity. I have a plug that fits and Is 12v 1.5A centre positive polarity... just want to double check before I blow it up.

Voltage needs to match, current (A) doesn’t have to match. If the plug fits it will work. It could in theory work better.

I bought one of these off a Forum member. Works a charm. PM your cell . Will send you foto of power supply and booklet. Snazzy attachment compared to CM 1500.

Got it off Tim Dicko . See entry on 23-2-22. It has a foto of the power supply. Look at similar threads below this. It is listed.

The one you have should work, if the replacement charger had a lower current rating that could be a issue.
    As long as the voltage and dimensions are the same.