Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree15Likes
  • 6 Post By Noswal
  • 1 Post By Kiwi-Hunter
  • 4 Post By Noswal
  • 1 Post By charliehorse

Thread: CZ 222 (replacement/upgrade Voere 222)

CZ 222 (replacement/upgrade Voere 222)

I posted some time back regarding a Voere 222 that I’d bought for Varmint, that didn’t work out due to a rifle fault and @NZShoota offered me his lovely little CZ
    I’ve spent a fair bit of time doing work with other rifles so hadn’t really got down to loading for it, partly due to have a limited supply of brass. Running S&B brass with 50gr v-max currently.
    I stole my Swaro of my 17 hornet which made me feel a little guilty but since pointing this rifle at live targets (Hares) I’ve nail 17/18 out to 295yds. I haven’t yet validated drops so that’s on the to do list before I start really stretching it out.
    I’ve just purchased 100 new brass and bought .224 pills from @TARGEX that I hope the rifle will like. I’ll be starting the development from scratch so looking forward to the challenge of improvement.
    I’d love to fit this with a NV clip on, possibly a Sytong 660 or a Pard 007 Any advise on these would be appreciated.
    Looking forward to getting some video up Name:  812F1CFB-B0B3-4ACF-95C7-B247B38E5763.jpeg
Views: 729
Size:  4.11 MB
    I really need to upgrade my knockoff Harris as well. That thing is terrible
    Trout, Husky1600, Mooseman and 3 others like this.

The 222 is a great little round, I had a sako in 222 once, even factory ammo shot well in those days.
    Night Vision
    The Pard is better over the sytong, despite all that is said on YouTub.
    Pard tested the Sytong and the sytong has it a little better in day light.
    But in day light I don't hardly use the 007. Much.
    The night test Pard is away a head even with the 007A and the 007S pushs it a little more.
    KH
    Noswal likes this.
    The Voice of Reason, Come let us Reason together...

Name:  AF1864DC-7361-4DC3-B14D-C6081C0B9260.jpeg
Views: 481
Size:  316.6 KB
    Just arrived
    The Winchester brass is a bit hairy. One piece was beyond salvage.
    The Targex pills look great. Weighed a handful just for curiosity and they were all within 0.2gr
    Won’t be long before I start finding homes for them in rabbit and wallaby flesh lol

@Noswal I see your vid on YouTube, cracked me up that horny buck rooting up the dead one
    Noswal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehorse View Post
    @Noswal I see your vid on YouTube, cracked me up that horny buck rooting up the dead one
    Mate lol
    Was hoping the last one would come back but he just sat out the back a bit. I lost patience and took him out.
    Figured I’d get a few laughs and a bit of hate as well lol
    Should put the link up.

57JL
    Quote Originally Posted by Noswal View Post
    I posted some time back regarding a Voere 222 that I’d bought for Varmint, that didn’t work out due to a rifle fault and @NZShoota offered me his lovely little CZ
    I’ve spent a fair bit of time doing work with other rifles so hadn’t really got down to loading for it, partly due to have a limited supply of brass. Running S&B brass with 50gr v-max currently.
    I stole my Swaro of my 17 hornet which made me feel a little guilty but since pointing this rifle at live targets (Hares) I’ve nail 17/18 out to 295yds. I haven’t yet validated drops so that’s on the to do list before I start really stretching it out.
    I’ve just purchased 100 new brass and bought .224 pills from @TARGEX that I hope the rifle will like. I’ll be starting the development from scratch so looking forward to the challenge of improvement.
    I’d love to fit this with a NV clip on, possibly a Sytong 660 or a Pard 007 Any advise on these would be appreciated.
    Looking forward to getting some video up Attachment 177806
    I really need to upgrade my knockoff Harris as well. That thing is terrible
    Pard007 way to go

Sytong ht77 is much higher res than the pard, is ip67 waterproof and on sale Black Friday for $599.