Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By quentin

Thread: PCP

PCP

Can I please have some suggestions on good PCP air rifle for rabbits. Have heard the Brocock Bantam Sniper HR Hi- lite .22 calibre is good. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BSA270 View Post
    Can I please have some suggestions on good PCP air rifle for rabbits. Have heard the Brocock Bantam Sniper HR Hi- lite .22 calibre is good. Thanks
    Had an airarms s410 carbine in the past, highly rate it.

Currently have a Dianna outlaw in .25cal. Does a smashing job on Rabbits and Possums. One of the cheaper PCP's while still being accurate. Has a good adjustable 2 stage trigger that definitely helps out.

Name:  IMG_20191115_152837.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  7.68 MB
    7mmsaum likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BSA270 View Post
    Brocock Bantam is enough. You don't need it to be regulated (HR= Huma regulated) and you don't need the HiLite (carbon bottle). The standard, with steel bottle is just a tad heavier and because of it's large air tank has a long sweet spot (constant velocity) and lots of shots. Saves you some money. Outstanding rifles! I have the Brocock Compatto in .22.

I have an Air Arms S410 and really rate it, although I have not used it past 40m yet, they chap I got it off regularly shot rabbits out at 100-120yds. A mate overseas uses the same rifle in his pest control business and also rates it.