Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Rabbit Pest Control

Hi everyone

I'm new to the Tauranga area and would like to find out if there are any farmers or lifestyle block owners who need their rabbit numbers down that I could maybe get in touch with. I'm also looking for a place I can sight in some air rifles (possibly up to 100m) - not getting any feedback from the local ranges.

Thanks

Have you joined up and introduced yourself at the new ranges ? Just asking....
    Grouchy Smurf had it right all along...

Rabbit Pest Control

I tried to contact them to find out what rifles I can and can’t shoot but it seems some are still temporarily closed. Others just don’t answer their phones or emails.

Is their an air rifle club around here (for scoped rifles at distances longer than 20m)? I’ve only found air soft clubs online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MB
    It's getting harder to find rabbit hunting spots. You won't find land owners falling over themselves to give you access for various reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by hybridsa View Post
    Hi everyone

I'm new to the Tauranga area and would like to find out if there are any farmers or lifestyle block owners who need their rabbit numbers down that I could maybe get in touch with. I'm also looking for a place I can sight in some air rifles (possibly up to 100m) - not getting any feedback from the local ranges.

Thanks
    NZDA BOP branch have a website and also a public range day. BoP area is a bit hard to get into land, too many people trespassing and dogging areas without permission...